Is Thumpulling and Bonesmashing COPE?

A

anything for psl

Iron
I've started doing both religiously to increase my bone mass and pull out my flat maxilla/ widen my moth palate, been doing both for 2 weeks now. Whoever has more experience than i do, is it working, if so can i see a pic or two?

No, bro, it's legit but only combined with mewing and nofap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NVM_Ignacio, cc_7373, NZb6Air and 3 others
Yeah it’s all cope. You know what isn’t cope? Genetics

• +1
Reactions: iblamemyheight and anything for psl
Triples testosterone androgen sensitivity receptor osmosis cell diffusion causing a chain reaction which helps forward growth
oh fr? ur not trolling, ik testosterone has something to do with dimorphism as well as forward growth and all, but will it still work after puberty im 19 btw

Theres a reason why only children and infuecners do this BS

• JFL
Reactions: anything for psl
also meditation a day can help with bone mass and forward growth. do 3-5 hours every day for 5x test and androgen receptor absorption

oh fr? ur not trolling, ik testosterone has something to do with dimorphism as well as forward growth and all, but will it still work after puberty im 19 btw
Oh 19.. idk man theres some dude who says he got forward growth with thumb pulling, another got chin projection using another technique, cope with both of them ig imma link the thumb pulling thread

• JFL
I've started doing both religiously to increase my bone mass and pull out my flat maxilla/ widen my moth palate, been doing both for 2 weeks now. Whoever has more experience than i do, is it working, if so can i see a pic or tweeting helps too

I've started doing both religiously to increase my bone mass and pull out my flat maxilla/ widen my moth palate, been doing both for 2 weeks now. Whoever has more experience than i do, is it working, if so can i see a pic or two?
Bomesmashing is cope palate expander changed my whole appearance I wore one from
The age of 14 to 17 and widened my maxila a lot

• +1
Reactions: anything for psl and Norwegian LTN
Bomesmashing is cope palate expander changed my whole appearance I wore one from
The age of 14 to 17 and widened my maxila a lot
Interesting, might do it in the future. But how's your day to day life went with expander on? Is it painful or sum, and how you you eat and speak

Interesting, might do it in the future. But how's your day to day life went with expander on? Is it painful or sum, and how you you eat and speak
As I remember I had zero pain after the 24 hours of adjustment , zero difficulties eating only downside I was speaking like I had Down syndrome

• JFL
It's a meme but maybe the placebo effect makes it work a bit like subliminals