Is tiktok dropshipping legit?

D

Deleted member 23554

Deleting my account rn
I dropshipped couple years ago, it works. I did Print on Demand thoo, but can't recommend very tight margins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Sondern and Deleted member 23554
no doesnt work

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Deleted member 23554
I started print on demand two weeks ago, I have made $400 in sales and have 1.1k followers on my tiktok account. A video I posted yesterday has 110k views.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
With what? Printfy?
yes, I primarily run FB/Insta Ads so margins where pretty tight. When you have a Channel to generate organic Traffic from it might be alright (still run Multichannel-Retargeting). But would recommend start an actual legit E-Commerce company where you build a brand and source the product from Alibaba etc. But you could test demand with dopshipping or an ghost store. good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 23554
yes, I primarily run FB/Insta Ads so margins where pretty tight. When you have a Channel to generate organic Traffic from it might be alright (still run Multichannel-Retargeting). But would recommend start an actual legit E-Commerce company where you build a brand and source the product from Alibaba etc. But you could test demand with dopshipping or an ghost store. good luck.
i wanted to start e commerce on amazon/ebay but how do you make people wait so long for their product? you only buy it off alibaba when they order it from you right? but they take 2 weeks to ship

Have you been successful with starting a dropshipping company / brand?

i wanted to start e commerce on amazon/ebay but how do you make people wait so long for their product? you only buy it off alibaba when they order it from you right? but they take 2 weeks to ship
On Amazon/ebay you can't dropship. What you mean is probably Amazon FBA where you send the products to the Amazons warehouses and you just make the marketing (especially OnSite like Amazon SEO, PPC but probably need OffSite as well cause of high saturation). Buts its very saturated in general so you really have to know what you are doing.
Have you been successful with starting a dropshipping company / brand?
I have my own company, but we are coding primarily. I will probably start an ecommerce company at some point, but will leverage investors + own capital.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
Dropshipping doesn't work. It's not 2008 anymore, people are used to next day delivery and you want them to wait 5+ days? not going to work. Also, even if you order bulk and then try to sell, you won't be able to compete with chinamen.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern
I have my own company, but we are coding primarily. I will probably start an ecommerce company at some point, but will leverage investors + own capital.
How much are you making on average per month, or per year