Is Tinder A GOOD THING for socially inept people?

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
So ive been seeing quite alot of discussion here about how dating has been completely destroyed by Tinder, and yes to a certain extent I can agree its inflated the foid's egos greatly. BUT, the problem is, for a socially inept and generally quiet person like myself its very difficult for me to socialize and ask people out in person. The only dates ive ever been on were tinder dates. For me, asking people out the old fashioned way fucking sucks! I have tried dating in person, and it was mostly nightmare fuel. Girls mostly want nothing to do with you, they dont want to be bothered, they will always give that "i have a boyfriend" excuse and tell you to buzz off. You will have to work up the courage to ask out like 100 cunts to get just one or two numbers, it just isnt worth the humiliation. On tinder and bumble you can sit behind a screen and just swipe on hundreds of profiles, and its much less likely you will get the "already have bf" excuse on tinder. When you get matches, you can go ask people online for advice on what to say to attract her, you dont have to respond instantly, and its easier for me to say flirty things while sitting behind a screen instead of to their face. And on top of that, I just cheat the system by editing my tinder photos in photoshop to give myself a more bulky and defined muscular body, and make my six pack stick out more and look tight and ripped instead of buried under a fat layer. That significantly increases match rate, and I took my time and made it so that its almost impossible to tell the pics have been tampered with. So far no foid that ive met up with has noticed anything or said anything, and they still gave me a chance. Without tinder I would have probably had zero dates by now, zero experiences, and that would really suck. So, maybe its a double edged sword. And if there is a certain system in place, LEARN THE LOOPHOLES AND FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM. Make the most of it, and use it to your advantage.

What kind of pics are you using?

No group pictures outside?
one picture outside, but I dont have enough friends to take a group photo with. Maybe if I got group photos my match rate would go even higher.

one picture outside, but I dont have enough friends to take a group photo with. Maybe if I got group photos my match rate would go even higher.
Lifefuel if true. Definitely motivates me to looksmax even more

Lifefuel tbh.

I need to get some outside group pics of me.. maybe I can double my monthly match rate to 2

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant
If you're good looking

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
It’s good for practicing texting skills probably

Tinder changed the game honestly.

Lifefuel tbh.

I need to get some outside group pics of me.. maybe I can double my monthly match rate to 2
Where do you live? And just edit your pics in photoshop, learn to use it, it can work wonders. Women cheat us with makeup, fine lets cheat them too with photoshopped muscles.

Yes. I'm just like you. Never went to a party, never asked a woman and i don't have friends. The only contact with females that i had was through tinder (and when they approach me, which is quite rare but it happened last month. The girl is more retarded than me tho). You have nothing to lose using tinder tbh ngl. You'll just be more blackpilled, but since you'll never see that person again and you're not face to face, you can say whatever you want and be less inhib.

Yes. I'm just like you. Never went to a party, never asked a woman and i don't have friends. The only contact with females that i had was through tinder (and when they approach me, which is quite rare but it happened last month. The girl is more retarded than me tho). You have nothing to lose using tinder tbh ngl. You'll just be more blackpilled, but since you'll never see that person again and you're not face to face, you can say whatever you want and be less inhib.
I saw a couple of them again for multiple dates. I kinda let them go because I just couldnt vibe with them. But there are stories of people marrying from tinder. I dont know if I should force myself to do in person dating because I wont be able to develop a serious relationship if its from tinder. In person flirting for me just sucks. For me to work up that courage, its just cringe worthy for me to even imagine doing it again.

I saw a couple of them again for multiple dates. I kinda let them go because I just couldnt vibe with them. But there are stories of people marrying from tinder. I dont know if I should force myself to do in person dating because I wont be able to develop a serious relationship if its from tinder.

bro, if you match with someone and they accept your invitation to go out, just go and try to have some fun and develop some social skills. You don't have to engage in a relationship or thinking about marrying jfl

Not really because a girl will still expect you to meet up with her, prove your ntness then she will let you fuck

bro, if you match with someone and they accept your invitation to go out, just go and try to have some fun and develop some social skills. You don't have to engage in a relationship or thinking about marrying jfl
yeah thats what im doing. I still reject the fat ugly girls, but any girl thats not fat, I invite them to meet up somewhere.

yeah thats what im doing. I still reject the fat ugly girls, but any girl thats just not fat, I go invite them to meet up somewhere.

i'm selective af jfl. No fat, no black, no too ethnic and so on.

Can you make that shit shorter

Not really because a girl will still expect you to meet up with her, prove your ntness then she will let you fuck
exactly. It gets really awkward when she realizes you're an autist IRL

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i'm selective af jfl. No fat, no black, no too ethnic and so on.
Oh yeah, no negro whores either unless shes really hot. But ive met decently cute asian girls, latina girls, white girls, and one arab girl once.
Can you make that shit shorter
Tried to, but I gotta include all the facts.

Last edited: