Is tinder Gold a scam?

ManletBlackcel

ManletBlackcel

Retired until I get a GF.
Got 4 likes but zero matches. Not paying for tinder Gold because it’s probably bots to scam desperate incels.
IMG 0997

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, murdah, russiancelreturns and 6 others
Nothing works if you are blackcel and everything works if you are tyrone

• +1
Reactions: murdah, micropp, northern mogger and 2 others
legit if you're a slayer worthless if not

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah and ManletBlackcel
legit if you're a slayer worthless if not
OP is also from UK. You both should link up and cold approach white girls ask @klip11 for tips

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, northern mogger and 4 others
tinder gold, im dead

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel
Idk about tinder gold but tinder select definitely works. It's basically a sugar baby app service for rich folks

• +1
OP is also from UK. You both should link up and cold approach white girls ask @klip11 for tips
I’m trying to find a black girl on tinder but like 99% of the stack is just basic bitch white girls that all look the same. Literally have to swipe left like more than 100 times just to find a black girl on tinder jfl might try black dating apps at this point.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, nope, Ricky212 and 1 other person
if that's your results then it's not worth it. tinder gold might be somewhat """worth""" it because these kike motherfuckers throttle your account later on (tried and confirmed) and paying them the racket takes it off, but if your results are barely 4 likes from day 1 then you're simply not attractive enough, gold or not

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and ManletBlackcel
I’m trying to find a black girl on tinder but like 99% of the stack is just basic bitch white girls that all look the same. Literally have to swipe left like more than 100 times just to find a black girl on tinder jfl might try black dating apps at this point.
No black guys should be white girl only. That is what @TheTakeoverHasBegun and @klip11 preach about.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and ManletBlackcel
No black guys should be white girl only. That is what @TheTakeoverHasBegun and @klip11 preach about.
Stop dating black women
Start dating white women
It's really that simple

• +1
Reactions: klip11, ManletBlackcel and Jason Voorhees
Stop dating black women
Start dating white women
It's really that simple
OP said in some thread in the past that the white girls that go for black guys in his location are mostly ugly fat whore type white girls that no body wants and that is why he goes for black girls. Makes sense tbh.

• +1
OP said in the other thread that the white girls that go for black guys in his location are mostly ugly fat whore type white girls that no body wants. Maybe that's why he is trying for black girls.
Saw above he's a uk nigga so no surprise there
UK white girls are cheeks

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MrGlutton, northern mogger, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
It's a way to make money off people who think "Tinder is dead".

• +1
Saw above he's a uk nigga so no surprise there
UK white girls are cheeks
OP said in some thread in the past that the white girls that go for black guys in his location are mostly ugly fat whore type white girls that no body wants and that is why he goes for black girls. Makes sense tbh.

30 seconds of swiping foids in my area

Attachments

• 73686829204__952469F7-A06F-4585-BDC8-C40B7D499F6E.MOV
    3.2 MB
  • WTF
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
This is so relatable JFL. I think most black girls use Hinge over Tinder

• +1
I ran out of like that’s why I swiped left on all of them and those 2 matches were 11 months ago and they didn’t dm me at all
How often do you swipe right? You seem to have higher standards than legit white chadlites in the UK on the forum

• +1

Attachments

• 73686994329__D2B91781-C051-4D9A-88E8-5DB0BAF34AC3.MOV
    1.1 MB
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
How often do you swipe right? You seem to have higher standards than legit white chadlites in the UK on the forum
I swipe right on everything I just ran out of likes so it wouldn’t let me swipe right

Its over. I heard that UK foids are hypergamymaxxed.

• +1
Its over. I heard that UK foids are hypergamymaxxed.
Yea and they all look the same especially the white girls. I can’t even proximity max cause all my co-workers are subhumans except for a few that are on a different shift to mine 😕.

• So Sad
Reactions: micropp
Tinder is basically a chad auction. If u are attractive enough youll get shown more and as your pretty hot you’ll get right swiped more.Ranking system . Paying to be seen more as a mid guy means more women will just see how undesirable u are and you’ll be paying for nothing.Plus u might get more matches but the women will still ghost.Looksmax is the only way out u need to be a solid 6.5/10 before being social af and cold approaching is not demoralizing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and St.TikTokcel
  • Woah
I got Gold a few days back and have 2 dates planned next week. Can't complain

• Woah
I got Gold a few days back and have 2 dates planned next week. Can't complain
Chad. Tag me if you make a thread about it of how it went.

Stop dating black women
Start dating white women
It's really that simple
I can’t see myself in an LTR with a white women it would be too awkward meeting her family and I just cringe thinking about trying to get the approval from some white folk that would have lynched me a few decades ago for trying to talk to their daughter.

Afro Latina would be ideal but there’s none in the UK so I’ll probably geomax in the future

Got two more likes today. Should I get it? @spongebob
IMG 1002

Ion getting no matches but I’m getting likes shi makes no sense must be a scam