Is Tinder Platinum Worth It?!?!

0kami123

0kami123

27 body count of 19
Has anyone here used it and had success?!?!??!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20239
I used it, still failed.
JFL.
@0kami123, just talk with me tbh

no its not worth it, i used actual chad pics and still got almost nothing. Its liek a lottery if your account will be shown or not. YOu will waste money and no girls in real life actually use this shit. This is a fad from like 2018 that for some reason looksmax idiots and incels still think is legit.

Any girls phone ive looked at a bar or club(sometimes i scroll thru their apps just to see if its their) they never actually fucking have this dogshit app jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Hell no, if you're good looking enough you'll get matches without paying. Paid features are designed to get money from ugly people who think the reason why they're not getting matches is no exposure. Being ugly or even below average is a universal turn off, doesn't matter if your profile gets shown to 100 girls or 10k if you're ugly you're getting nothing. Hell, if you're good looking you don't even need apps, just go clubbing, to a festival or post on insta or sth

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I consider it worth it.
If I can even get one lay out of a 30 day subscription then it was good value.

stop paying jews

There is like 4 men for 1 woman. Good luck competing against 4 000 other men in your area.

It is over if you are not amongst the top 100 and you need to be 5 PSL for that.

Better cold approach in the park or clubbing bar.

Got it anyway, tons of matches can't complain for now. :Comfy: