Is Tinder Swindlermaxxing still legit?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
If I take a private jet somewhere and take pics of myself in there, flex in my G wagon and i8, and rent a yacht and take pics there would I get any ROI from asking women for loans on Tinder?

Apparently he made $10 million from people. Can I at least break even on shit?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Yes. Plus you’re 6’7 lololol (if ur not larping)

Yes. Plus you’re 6’7 lololol (if ur not larping)
anyone got a strat for it? how do i go from a match to getting money. i deadass thought this mfer made like $20k from hoes and not $10 million till i watched the shit...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
anyone got a strat for it? how do i go from a match to getting money. i deadass thought this mfer made like $20k from hoes and not $10 million till i watched the shit...
Lol 😂 he is lucky but you she to be an expert scammer and dark triad I for one am not dark triad. Though I hate women so much I’d happily do this jsut ask @luljankybo he has seen and heard my plan to make women rope

Lol 😂 he is lucky but you she to be an expert scammer and dark triad I for one am not dark triad. Though I hate women so much I’d happily do this jsut ask @luljankybo he has seen and heard my plan to make women rope
you sound pretty dark triad to me bud. also learn how to speak english properly goddamn. took me 5 minutes to decipher what tf ur tryna say

you sound pretty dark triad to me bud. also learn how to speak english properly goddamn. took me 5 minutes to decipher what tf ur tryna say
Blame auto correct for fucking upp what I write bro… Nar im not dark triad im very high inhb, sure I enjoy fighting men so it seems like I’m dark triad but in reality that’s just because I personally enjoy fighting. Still try get me to approach a girl when sober and I’ll never do it

I’m also very lazy. Doing this swindler shit seems too much effort and long for my ADHD Aspie riddled brain