Is tommy fury’s frame ideal or comical?

D

Deleted member 29861

Iron

Asking because I’ve been discussing about him with normies irl, and they said he has a ‘weird build’ and his head looks tiny. I was confused because imo ur head is meant to look small compared to ur body. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
View attachment 2209595

Asking because I’ve been discussing about him with normies irl, and they said he has a ‘weird build’ and his head looks tiny. I was confused because imo ur head is meant to look small compared to ur body. Thoughts?
ideal

I am pretty much aiming to look exactly like him with slightly thicker neck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin and 5'7 zoomer
Do u have his clavicles?
no, they need to be like 1-2 inch wider + my reach is not as big as his. I won't be able to look like him but maybe close to him

Last edited:
traps 404? idk something looks weird on him

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin and ascension
comical

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21
idk, it looks a bit comical but that's because it's really good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevermirin, Deleted member 15468 and ascension
Comical because head looks small + skinny legs

He looks like a monkey proportions

Too long arms and too wide shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21 and Deprived
View attachment 2209595

They're just mad he mogs them. Like when people say Cavill looks like a T Rex

something does look a lil weird about him. arms too long maybe

ideally his waist and arms would be smaller but its good nonetheless

View attachment 2209595

He looks like a comic book character. I’ve seen girls describing him as looking fake.

he'd look better irl

Its his chest and low muscle mass, his chest looks like a womans boob job lmao, his shoulder width isnt the issue, and his bodyfat too doesnt help, lower would be better

he has his clavicles going for him on top of having a pinhead which makes it look even wider and not much else, wide hips and no lats.

His chest and arms are way too big. His upper back is too weak and small.

I dont think his wide hips are an issue because he got god-tier clavicles.

If he has more proportioned upper back and arms and chest, he could be very aesthetic like Klokov.

Klokov

his head width to shoulder width ratio is off

Looks like a caveman tbh. No extremes are good.

His shoulders look great, but the abnormally long arms look weird. Great for boxing, of course.

His legs are short and this upper body is too long I think

ive noticed this too, his frame is weird, but technically is still mogger

traps 404? idk something looks weird on him
I actually think underdeveloped traps are better for aesthetics, it gives him broader shoulders, and prevent the sloped arch you would see with developed traps i.e someone like tomhardy with overeeveloped traps look narrow in width

his arms are noticeably wider than his legs, total failo and explains why he looks so weird despite otherwise excellent frame and proportions

never skip leg day

Last edited:
This is what women call a dad bod

I actually think underdeveloped traps are better for aesthetics, it gives him broader shoulders, and prevent the sloped arch you would see with developed traps i.e someone like tomhardy with overeeveloped traps look narrow in width
I disagree.

Trap is the most masculine muscle group. It's only bad if you have traps like a Mr Olympia participant. Otherwise, a well developed trap muscle makes a guy more powerful and masculine.

Here is a pic of Frank Zane with his undeveloped trap and an edited pic of it. Just a slight edit of the trap but you can clearly see that right mogs left.

Fz

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 28414, chrisN and 1 other person
I disagree.

Trap is the most masculine muscle group. It's only bad if you have traps like a Mr Olympia participant. Otherwise, a well developed trap muscle makes a guy more powerful and masculine.

Here is a pic of Frank Zane with his undeveloped trap and an edited pic of it. Just a slight edit of the trap but you can clearly see that right mogs left.

View attachment 2211201
Good point but I'd still argue the left has more general appeal to women. The right would be more likely to be considered too muscular and hence lose some appeal

That’s what happens when your dad pumps you with HGH n TRT when you’re 12

Jesus his arms are massive. His hips are too wide tho

His arms are way too long and muscular compared to his legs.
Broad shoulders and big, long arms are almost always better, but Tommy might be overkill; it looks uncanny; his neck, skull and legs look disproportionately small.
I know he has skinny legs and a small ass, but it's still hard to believe he weighed in below 178 lbs for a pro boxing match as 22 year old, despite not being super-ripped and presumably with no weight cut.

Last edited:
His arms are too long and could do with being 3 or 4 percent less bf