Is tonsil removal a scam?

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
Should I ask for tonsil removal during my septoplasty or is there zero point and/or potentially even harmful? I have sleep apnea and deviated septum btw.

Tonsil removal = less jaw width

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goldpill, Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 39140
No tonsils = no tonsil stones and always good breath

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
its in 5 yr old children tho, u think this really applies for adults too?
i think its worse for adults tbh, as tonsils are bigger in adults, my theory is that tonsils gives that "fullness" of jaw (aka working with lower masseters to give that width)

• +1
Everything in your body has a reason, removing organs is never worth it and muh science is clueless for most part.

Look at the appendix, they used to take them out cuz they thought it was "useless" then ooops looks like it has bacteria to repopulate your gut microbiome now you're fucked after getting food poisoning.

• +1
are tonsils like wisdoom teeth do people usually get them removed? i never got my tonsils removed and never even disscused it with anyone

• Hmm...
„At 5 years post-treatment, there were no statistically significant differences between the groups except for the lengths of the anterior cranial base and the nose which were still shorter (P< 0.05) in the patient group.“

• Hmm...
are tonsils like wisdoom teeth do people usually get them removed? i never got my tonsils removed and never even disscused it with anyone
unneeded unless it causes direct problem, same with the appendix

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining and Deleted member 19766
What u think buddy boyo @Aypo129

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Ik a few people who have had theirs removed, but I don’t think it is anywhere near as common as wisdom teeth removal

Almost everyone I know has had wisdom teeth removed or is planning to get them removed

Can u show a pic

tonsils = bad breath get that shit removed asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and autistic_tendencies
Incel trait