Is torture the only way to seize your crypto?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
If you get in trouble with the law and they take everything from you and suspect that you may have crypto as backup, is torture the only way to force you to give up the assets?

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Gonthar
hypnosis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26633 and R@m@
If you get in trouble with the law and they take everything from you and suspect that you may have crypto as backup, is torture the only way to force you to give up the assets?
Where are you getting at?
Torture is illegal in most countries.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .*my*.
I know I’m just seeing possibly scenarios
Only if you live in some shithole or encounter some corrupt cops who will beat the shit out of you if they suspect you have crypto.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and .*my*.
Only if you live in some shithole or encounter some corrupt cops who will beat the shit out of you if they suspect you have crypto.
Ok let’s say you have $5 million and the detective finds out. He beats the crap out of you off camera, gets the money and you the suspect can’t even defend yourself because you will get more years for possibly illegal money.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and AlexBrown84
Ok let’s say you have $5 million and the detective finds out. He beats the crap out of you off camera, gets the money and you the suspect can’t even defend yourself because you will get more years for possibly illegal money.
I don't know if crypto is even considered real money in many countries. Again, in places with corrupt authorities this could happen, just as well as when they arrest you they could confiscate your cash, jewels, gold, etc. and keep it for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim and .*my*.
didn't your corrupt shithole country arrest the Tate brothers and is holding them since then without charges? If Torture is "illegal" is not to any concern to them.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
didn't your corrupt shithole country arrest the Tate brothers and is holding them since then without charges?
Yes.
If Torture is "illegal" is not to any concern to them.
What do you want me to do now?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
didn't your corrupt shithole country arrest the Tate brothers and is holding them since then without charges? If Torture is "illegal" is not to any concern to them.
Tate probably didn’t do anything illegal relating to sex charges but he talked about tax fraud and stealing from his employees which is enough to throw him in jail. I don’t know why they haven’t charged him yet though

Some guy could just guess your private key

• Woah
Reactions: .*my*.
it’s already torture trying to liquidate your crypto from a digital wallet

• +1
Yes.

What do you want me to do now?
Basic human rights are being violated right now and competent authorities of the EU couldn’t give less of a shit since Tate didn’t play by their rules and they wanted to get rid of him.

Meanwhile Greta Thunberg gets released immediately after getting detained for protesting in front of a coal mine and hindering a business operation.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Basic human rights are being violated right now and competent authorities of the EU couldn’t give less of a shit since Tate didn’t play by their rules and they wanted to get rid of him
Well, you could ask the authorities to be allowed to visit Tate and check if his human rights are respected in prison...

• JFL
Well, you could ask the authorities to be allowed to visit Tate and check if his human rights are respected in prison...
Your cynicism doesn’t impress me go back to reddit where you can pull that off and get a hundred upvotes.

Everyone has the right to be judged and convicted fairly with valid evidence and not be detained because of some bullshit reason. We all know countries like Romania are corrupt as fuck and should have never been accepted in to the EU in the first place.

Once Bosnia gets in as well it’s almost over for EU, but if Turkey gets in this can only mean the collapse of Europe that we know of today and mass immigrations.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar