• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
A8975C37-2A65-4A34-BC33-7ED1A77618CF.gif

Attachments

• 135.gif
    135.gif
    439.6 KB · Views: 2
How the fuck can you lose with that eye area? I'm assuming you have a really bad lower third. Anyway what do you think you're gonna achieve with trannymaxxing? I haven't seen your face but you'd probably make a better female than a male (just busting your balls. I mean it's easier for you to ascend through transforming yourself into a female than a male)
it’s really not that bad tbh. he’s not greatly recessed

tbh yes, transition already, whenever you make a thread I can smell this thick musk of estrogen fill my nostrils, this cannot happen, you need to convert right now, waste of oxygen.

• JFL
Reactions: ugly nebula
it’s really not that bad tbh. he’s not greatly recessed
Lmao saggital defeciency is far from being the only aspect you could have a bad lower third in. He has an extremely short ramus and bad chin height and overall short lower third, he has no gonial eversion, tiny mandibular body and narrow chin with terrible mandibular body contouring (facial fat effects this too). He looks very neotenous and low sex appeal

His eye area looks God tier. His eye area mogs opry and gandy combined if it's not shopped and if he's not wearing makeup. Yet he's still incel and a caveman neanderthal girl rejected him. He has no sex appeal or dimorphism bc of his small skull and tiny lower third. A shredded lower third and skull size etc are very huge for sex appeal

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Short Ugly and Brown
Lmao saggital defeciency is far from being the only aspect you could have a bad lower third in. He has an extremely short ramus and bad chin height and overall short lower third, he has no gonial eversion, tiny mandibular body and narrow chin with terrible mandibular body contouring (facial fat effects this too). He looks very neotenous and low sex appeal

His eye area looks God tier. His eye area mogs opry and gandy combined if it's not shopped and if he's not wearing makeup. Yet he's still incel and a caveman neanderthal girl rejected him. He has no sex appeal or dimorphism bc of his small skull and tiny lower third. A shredded lower third and skull size etc are very huge for sex appeal
agreed. and he’s 5’8 but by no means he is ugly. just such mentalcel

He's definitely not ugly. Very aesthetic just very low sex appeal. If his skull is not small and his face isn't narrow, he could ascend into 6.5 psl+ territory with a rhino and a mandible wraparound implant

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and Deleted member 2846

thanks

this really made my day

no I don't wear any makeup or anything

irl I noticed every dude that has a gf has good forward growth and a straight jaw from the front

most girls are incredibly narrow-minded when it comes to looks

they just look for lower third, jawline, hair, race

for example: I was showing my sister Jon Kortajarena and then I showed her opry and I asked who was better looking

she said opry has a better jawline

another time I showed her like beckford and ballou and she said beckford was ugly cuz he's black and bald

the guy my oneitis likes has a 1.48 fwhr, epicanthic fold In his eyes, highset eyebrows, Upper eyelid exposure

but he has a super high hyoid, his ramus is tall as fuck, his chin doesn't only meet his lips but extends very far past it

his jaw forms a shadow underneath his neck

irl your lower third + hair = 75% of your looks

girls don't spend time looking for who has the longest PFL, the lowest set eyebrows, the best medial canthus or lateral canthus cuz its too fucking hard to do that unless you are on here

you gotta remember some women can't even read maps

women mainly care about lower third and hairline/hair like I said in looks cuz those are the 2 easiest and distinguishable features to dictate

I don't see many hunter eyed ppl in school but I see lots of dudes and chicks with good jaws, cuz women breed out men with bad jaws

I have a 0/10 lower third besides having straight teeth and an average hyoid. my lower third is why she rejected me, after that id say my zygos then ethnicity were why she rejected me but nothing else
He's definitely not ugly. Very aesthetic just very low sex appeal. If his skull is not small and his face isn't narrow, he could ascend into 6.5 psl+ territory with a rhino and a mandible wraparound implant
and a lot of ppl irl say I look feminine or like a girl

the guy that sits between me and my oneitis always bullied me in front of her in the beginning of the year that I could fuck a bunch of guys and that id be cute as a girl

I got super mad and told him that I'm straight and like girls and him and friends still bullied me about it in front of her and she stared at me the whole time even when he got in my face and got physical

fuck that guy
I don't think I'm a mentalcel

I was very nice to my oneitis and chased her as u can tell by my posts

like I said I'm here cuz

1. lower third
2. zygos/cheekbones
3. ethnicity

other shit like height and my frontal brow bone and my upper lip(philtrum) are bad too but those 3 are the main reasons I'm here in that order

if ur white in cali u can get a gf no matter what, I had a friend that was NW2-3 with acne and bug eyes and he managed to get a 6/10 asian girlfriend he's still dating

Last edited:
thanks

this really made my day

no I don't wear any makeup or anything

irl I noticed every dude that has a gf has good forward growth and a straight jaw from the front

most girls are incredibly narrow-minded when it comes to looks

they just look for lower third, jawline, hair, race

for example: I was showing my sister Jon Kortajarena and then I showed her opry and I asked who was better looking

she said opry has a better jawline

another time I showed her like beckford and ballou and she said beckford was ugly cuz he's black and bald

the guy my oneitis likes has a 1.48 fwhr, epicanthic fold In his eyes, highset eyebrows, Upper eyelid exposure

but he has a super high hyoid, his ramus is tall as fuck, his chin doesn't only meet his lips but extends very far past it

his jaw forms a shadow underneath his neck

irl your lower third + hair = 75% of your looks

girls don't spend time looking for who has the longest PFL, the lowest set eyebrows, the best medial canthus or lateral canthus cuz its too fucking hard to do that unless you are on here

you gotta remember some women can't even read maps

women mainly care about lower third and hairline/hair like I said in looks cuz those are the 2 easiest and distinguishable features to dictate

I don't see many hunter eyed ppl in school but I see lots of dudes and chicks with good jaws, cuz women breed out men with bad jaws

I have a 0/10 lower third besides having straight teeth and an average hyoid. my lower third is why she rejected me, after that id say my zygos then ethnicity were why she rejected me but nothing else

and a lot of ppl irl say I look feminine or like a girl

the guy that sits between me and my oneitis always bullied me in front of her in the beginning of the year that I could fuck a bunch of guys and that id be cute as a girl

I got super mad and told him that I'm straight and like girls and him and friends still bullied me about it in front of her and she stared at me the whole time even when he got in my face and got physical

fuck that guy

I don't think I'm a mentalcel

I was very nice to my oneitis and chased her as u can tell by my posts

like I said I'm here cuz

1. lower third
2. zygos/cheekbones
3. ethnicity

other shit like height and my frontal brow bone and my upper lip(philtrum) are bad too but those 3 are the main reasons I'm here in that order

if ur white in cali u can get a gf no matter what, I had a friend that was NW2-3 with acne and bug eyes and he managed to get a 6/10 asian girlfriend he's still dating

ur absolutely right on jaw. It’s not genetic tho. I had great angularity as a kid and so do my parents.

I have a shit jaw now cuz I’m recessed. JFL

you’re not truecel jfl.