Is transgenderism a mental illness?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
If you don't think it's a mental illness then please tell me why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
No, transgenderism is completely natural and normal, and even healthy! For example, clownfish can change their gender. Cool right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigNigga69, Chadrapist, Wallenberg and 12 others
5581E71E 7A5A 47C8 B550 C3AC500F090F
s

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, n0rthface, Deleted member 15338 and 8 others
undergoing a sex change is completely natural wdym bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
no comment. this could get me more canceled than any n-word drop ever could.
Stinks Dave Chappelle GIF

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Yeah

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
i guess so if gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, i don’t know what causes that though

• +1
No its not.
You should transition OP, then send me pics.

i guess so if gender dysphoria is a mental disorder, i don’t know what causes that though
Xenoestrogens

• +1
kinda not because i think humans have the ability to change your entire gender
like clown fish can, and other animals

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 7098, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
If you ever want to vomit, look up reverse transgender post op

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
kinda not because i think humans have the ability to change your entire gender
like clown fish can, and other animals
I can't tell if ur being serious or not

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
I don't think it's a mental illness, it's just stupid.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Of course it is

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and JL~
Is water wet op ?

Religion is clearly a wrong and stupid thing too, but it's not a mental illness. Believing in something that's wrong and stupid doesn't make it a mental illness.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Religion is clearly a wrong and stupid thing too, but it's not a mental illness. Believing in something that's wrong and stupid doesn't make it a mental illness.
Believing religion isnt same as literally changing your gender and thinking you are a woman at all

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Albeacho, n0rthface and 1 other person
its not a mental illness, its a cope

Obviously duh

Believing religion isnt same as literally changing your gender and thinking you are a woman at all
They identify as a woman but they don't really think they are one, it's not like they don't know there's a biological difference (otherwise, they wouldn't transition).

They identify as a woman but they don't really think they are one, it's not like they don't know there's a biological difference (otherwise, they wouldn't transition).
Tbh it doesnt even matter if it is a mental illness or not and mental illness thing is a social construct on itself. I just think it is amoral and people like that shouldnt exist in a healthy society.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Religion is clearly a wrong and stupid thing too
What? It makes no sense
Religion is wrong only when there are terrorists like talibans

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and n0rthface
What? It makes no sense
Religion is wrong only when there are terrorists like talibans
Wrong = It's not scientifically true.

Science has proven that all the things religions claim are wrong.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 5189 and gamma
Believing in something stupid doesn't make it a mental illness. A mental illness literally means your brain doesn't work and no therapy can change that, only medication. A real mental illness would be schizophrenia.

Tbh it doesnt even matter if it is a mental illness or not and mental illness thing is a social construct on itself. I just think it is amoral and people like that shouldnt exist in a healthy society.
Mental illness isn't a social construct fam. Ur mental health and thoughts isn't a man-made concept that is just floating around its a physical thing within ur brain and it's there.

If you eat bread and seeds you will become mentally ill
If you are brainwashed then you are mentally ill
If you have things like mercury and xenoestrogens in your body you become mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 15338
Mental illness isn't a social construct fam. Ur mental health and thoughts isn't a man-made concept that is just floating around its a physical thing within ur brain and it's there.

If you eat bread and seeds you will become mentally ill
If you are brainwashed then you are mentally ill
If you have things like mercury and xenoestrogens in your body you become mentally ill
Yeah i agree but being narcy for example isnt a mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Believing in something stupid doesn't make it a mental illness. A mental illness literally means your brain doesn't work and no therapy can change that, only medication. A real mental illness would be schizophrenia.
Believing in something stupid means you are a retard and that there is something wrong with you. Thinking that you're a women when you're a man how is that not a mental illness. People who think they are a different gender to the one they were born with are literally mentally ill retards and I don't mean retard as in the insult I mean it by the definition. Even if you don't think gender dysphoria is a mental illness these people always have a plethora of other mental illnesses to go with it.

Wrong = It's not scientifically true.

Science has proven that all the things religions claim are wrong.
I’m not religious, but no they haven’t. They have not proven religion wrong at all.

So trannies are mentally ill? There brains don’t work properly

Thinking that you're a women when you're a man how is that not a mental illness.
You have to prove that. Why would be that a mental illness? Because it sounds stupid?
Even if you don't think gender dysphoria is a mental illness these people always have a plethora of other mental illnesses to go with it.
You mean depression and anxiety? Of course, they have an identity crisis.

• Hmm...
Reactions: n0rthface
Internet quotes are cope.
Legit quote tho and he is talking about deism which is based on big bang, before big bang there was nothing no energy no atoms no time so there should be a creature i think, also apocalypse theories are real too universe will die over time:
Images 3

How tho they literally did
How Science has not proved all religion to be fake.
“DA WORLD JUST EXPLODED INTO EXISTENCE BRO:soy:

Let’s also not forget that religious people are superior to atheistic subhumans in every single way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338