Is trt 250mg worth it ?

Htobrother

Htobrother

Jiggo
Do you consider it a Looksmax or no
We should really discuss this topic instead of coping with natural test raising methods

Last edited:
its a lifemax
improves nearly everything

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Htobrother
its a lifemax
improves nearly everything
Interesting tbh I don’t know if should start trt
A friend of me uses expresspct he had a level of 1800ng/dL after 4 weeks on 250mg
The gains are not that crazy but still put on 1 kg in 3 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Deleted member 6892
You will age faster.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 6892 and Htobrother
You will age faster.
following the logic tho you might as well nuke T and become an estrogenic tranny with infinite collagen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, lurkingTard, RoundHouse and 1 other person
following the logic tho you might as well nuke T and become an estrogenic tranny with infinite collagen
Sean opry is natty

good health optimizes T. By injecting T u are solving symptoms instead of the cause. U can have all the TRT benefits when ure in ur 20s if u just optimze ur T lvls by being the healthiest u can possibly be (diet, cardio, excercise, sun exposure etc.)

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
good health optimizes T. By injecting T u are solving symptoms instead of the cause. U can have all the TRT benefits when ure in ur 20s if u just optimze ur T lvls by being the healthiest u can possibly be (diet, cardio, excercise, sun exposure etc.)
What would be the optimum t

What would be the optimum t
well obviously the higher the better which depens on ur genetics but if u health maxx and have shit T lvls genetics u will still be at 500 at least. All the try guys were not born low t betas, its their lifestyle that made their T lvls that giga low

If you are done with puberty, you have money, you can train and eat, and you are not stupid as a nigger, a cycle is a top looksmax. Just don't lose your hair, your gains and your natural T. TRT is for niggers, just cycle once or twice a year for 8 weeks.

A friend of me uses expresspct he had a level of 1800ng/dL after 4 weeks on 250mg
1kg in 3 month is bad, your friend is a nigger.

• +1
ive put on several kilograms of good weight on 250mgs a week in 6 weeks, not all muscle but I'm still highly lean. I do not think your friend trains, eats, or recovers hard enough to get good gains. fucking confusing to gain that little. you can gains TONS more on 250mgs then natty its literally night and day.

• +1
ive put on several kilograms of good weight on 250mgs a week in 6 weeks, not all muscle but I'm still highly lean. I do not think your friend trains, eats, or recovers hard enough to get good gains. fucking confusing to gain that little. you can gains TONS more on 250mgs then natty its literally night and day.
He is advanced Tho already has a lot of muscle mass probably 15kg additional from 5 years natty