Or anyone cause you'd be at like 2000t levels

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Diarrhoea, MA_ascender and Gaygymmaxx
bonesmash

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff, majesticincel and Outerz14
You don't get 2000 ng/dl on trt jfl it keeps your test on a steady level unlike natural people were it fluctuates all the time

• +1
Reactions: sb23, heyheyheybro22 and Outerz14
You don't get 2000 ng/dl on trt jfl it keeps your test on a steady level unlike natural people were it fluctuates all the time
How much I'll do 250mg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn, Diarrhoea and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and Outerz14
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14
Idk that's the average amount given for trt from what I've read so I imagine in the ball park of 500ng/dl to 1000 ng/dl I might be wildly wrong though, I imagine @Orc would know.
How much I'll do 250mg

• +1
Also why are you doing trt aren't you like 15 :feelswat:

• +1
Idk that's the average amount given for trt from what I've read so I imagine in the ball park of 500ng/dl to 1000 ng/dl I might be wildly wrong though, I imagine @Orc would know.
average amount is somewhere around 125 mg.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Outerz14
Or anyone cause you'd be at like 2000t levels
Dose dependant+ it is best to mix masteron and test if you are aiming for bone growth. I’m going with masteron 350mg a week, test 250 a week with letrozole and mk-677. This seems like the ideal stack for bone growth.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
Dose dependant+ it is best to mix masteron and test if you are aiming for bone growth. I’m going with masteron 350mg a week, test 250 a week with letrozole and mk-677. This seems like the ideal stack for bone growth.
Imma use superdrol loll

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn, Diarrhoea and sb23
Imma use superdrol loll
I just read up on its potential to virilize. You are right, I’m gonna cop some and pair it with the cycle I’ve already planned :p:p. Thanks for the info ❤️.

• +1
I just read up on its potential to virilize. You are right, I’m gonna cop some and pair it with the cycle I’ve already planned :p:p. Thanks for the info ❤️.
Do like 10mg for a start it's pretty strong shit my guy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn and Diarrhoea
That won’t do anything. That’s barely even a performance enhancing dose.
250 is roughly twice the normal reference range and should put most men around 2,000 ng/dl , but yeah testosterone isn't actually that powerful, the difference between a couple hundreds isn't actually a lot unless you've got hypogonadism.

the main issue with testosterone is that it's not selective to muscle tissue at all, most of it is wasted on other bodily functions, that's also why it makes a difference for people with low levels, all those other functions are also impaired in them.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and sb23
Do like 10mg for a start it's pretty strong shit my guy
Do injectable if you can actually. Basically everyone who uses oral experience liver toxicity. It’s the most harmful oral steroid and probably not worth unless you inject it.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
  • +1
Do injectable if you can actually. Basically everyone who uses oral experience liver toxicity. It’s the most harmful oral steroid and probably not worth unless you inject it.
It's wayy stronger than mast

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn, Diarrhoea and sb23
300 mg minimum

Edit: Thank you guys so so so much for 1 upvote! It means the world to me. Omg I’m literally freaking out right now. I just got home from school and this absolutely blew up! I didn’t know you guys agreed with me so much. Thank you omg wow. I'll post the rest of the speech later

Edit 2: Huge thanks to u/ThomasThaWankEngine for an upvote. People like this literally change my life. Love you so much, no homo. You’re my hero. I’m freaking out OMGGGGGGG, someone else upvoted my post. You’re an amazing person. Never forget that. Thanks so much! I’m literally freaking out how do I control this?!?! Thank you. So. Much.

Edit 3: OMG!! FIVE UPVOTES?! Seriously guys, I can’t thank you enough. This has literally been the best day of my entire life. I’ll never forget this day. If we can get TEN upvotes, I will literally cry out loud. That would be so amazing. But I’m only dreaming. Actually, one of my dreams already came true. FIVE UPVOTES! God is real and he has granted me five whole upvotes. Thank you, amazing people, for helping me achieve my life long dream. I literally can’t thank you enough.

Edit 4: GUYS? WE HAVE A SEVENTH UPVOTER!!!! u/Nihon_Hanguk is the amazing person this time! They have changed my WHOLE life by pressing the upvote button and I’m sooooooo thankful for nice people like this. Keep doing what you’re doing! Maybe you can change other people’s lives too! I’m like, sooooooo happy right now guys! I CANT CONTROL MY HAPPINESS! Thank you so so so so so so so so so much. You’re amazing.

Edit 5: 15 UPVOTES?! FIFTEEN UPVOTES?! IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!! FIFTEEN UPVOTES! FIFTEEN UPVOTES?! Thank you guys so so so much. I love you all. I’m crying irl right now guys. Tears of joy, of course! joysoblaughing Special thanks to u/OverdosingOnMemes for being the THIRTEENTH UPVOTER! It means a lot to me. You’re just an absolutely amazing person. And to all other 14 upvoters, too, you’re so amazing as well. THANK YOU ALL!!!1!

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and Outerz14
300 mg minimum

Edit: Thank you guys so so so much for 1 upvote! It means the world to me. Omg I’m literally freaking out right now. I just got home from school and this absolutely blew up! I didn’t know you guys agreed with me so much. Thank you omg wow. I'll post the rest of the speech later

Edit 2: Huge thanks to u/ThomasThaWankEngine for an upvote. People like this literally change my life. Love you so much, no homo. You’re my hero. I’m freaking out OMGGGGGGG, someone else upvoted my post. You’re an amazing person. Never forget that. Thanks so much! I’m literally freaking out how do I control this?!?! Thank you. So. Much.

Edit 3: OMG!! FIVE UPVOTES?! Seriously guys, I can’t thank you enough. This has literally been the best day of my entire life. I’ll never forget this day. If we can get TEN upvotes, I will literally cry out loud. That would be so amazing. But I’m only dreaming. Actually, one of my dreams already came true. FIVE UPVOTES! God is real and he has granted me five whole upvotes. Thank you, amazing people, for helping me achieve my life long dream. I literally can’t thank you enough.

Edit 4: GUYS? WE HAVE A SEVENTH UPVOTER!!!! u/Nihon_Hanguk is the amazing person this time! They have changed my WHOLE life by pressing the upvote button and I’m sooooooo thankful for nice people like this. Keep doing what you’re doing! Maybe you can change other people’s lives too! I’m like, sooooooo happy right now guys! I CANT CONTROL MY HAPPINESS! Thank you so so so so so so so so so much. You’re amazing.

Edit 5: 15 UPVOTES?! FIFTEEN UPVOTES?! IM LITERALLY CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!! FIFTEEN UPVOTES! FIFTEEN UPVOTES?! Thank you guys so so so much. I love you all. I’m crying irl right now guys. Tears of joy, of course! joysoblaughing Special thanks to u/OverdosingOnMemes for being the THIRTEENTH UPVOTER! It means a lot to me. You’re just an absolutely amazing person. And to all other 14 upvoters, too, you’re so amazing as well. THANK YOU ALL!!!1!
JFLL

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rzn, Diarrhoea and MA_ascender