It’s over it’s over

fr? like it was irl, u have a big crush on her, and u didnt even look at her body to see if itvwas sexy? u didnt check her ass or her titties or her hip to waist to see?
I asked her ab that to lol she have big boobs that’s is
Her waist is wider than mine some how lamo

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
fr? like it was irl, u have a big crush on her, and u didnt even look at her body to see if itvwas sexy? u didnt check her ass or her titties or her hip to waist to see?
She also called me gorgeous and really liked my body I just don’t know how she like another dude
just wait a few months, a year at best. they'll break up

trust me nigga, highschool relationships are dogshit

though, you should involve yourself and do get into relationships as this is the easiest time to date. if you don't, even if you ascend as an adult, you'll be a mentalcel

find other girls tbh, this foid can't be the only girl there jfl

If you're 6'2 + that physique its mental illness to be upset over her just move on
Ui just like girl who speak English 100% and use bad word like fuck those stuff yk not American and just be cute

@Clavicular @lowtiernormiechad

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
dont boost her ego and move on, she already made her decision anyway

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and antony 726
I’m 15 bro lol
Ig I got to much black pill
One of the cases where she built a strong bond with that other guy for a good while where looks alone wouldn't really destroy it. Has to be more than that.

• +1
Reactions: antony 726
View attachment 3153570
Here’s her face idc anymore
dw bro, her bones are pretty meh so she gonna descend rapidly over time. girsl like her look cute and feminine but as you can see, she doesnt have a chin and relies on her hair too much so when her collagen strarts dropping she gonna be incel tier.

• +1
bro like bro bro you know bro?

One of the cases where she built a strong bond with that other guy for a good while where looks alone wouldn't really destroy it. Has to be more than that.
wdym u saying that looks dont matter ??
dw bro, her bones are pretty meh so she gonna descend rapidly over time. girsl like her look cute and feminine but as you can see, she doesnt have a chin and relies on her hair too much so when her collagen strarts dropping she gonna be incel tier.
lol u havent seen her exs bro:lul::lul:

She has a super round face and her chin must be pretty recessed if one can easily notice it quick from the front.

Does she not look like the average tiktok girl you imagine?

wdym u saying that looks dont matter ??

lol u havent seen her exs bro:lul::lul:
What did the exes look like? Tiktok hair, 6+ height, skinny, jawline, feminine upturned nose, almond eyes, dense eyebrows, smooth skin?

What did the exes look like? Tiktok hair, 6+ height, skinny, jawline, feminine upturned nose, almond eyes, dense eyebrows, smooth skin?
nooooooo lmaoooooooooooo look
4368433 202546C4 F320 42D0 929B 920B30E15F4E
heres the guy she got really sad over him bc things didnt work out

nooooooo lmaoooooooooooo look View attachment 3153719 heres the guy she got really sad over him bc things didnt work out
Why is he doing the pleading emoji face.

He prob is NT and low inhib to some degree. Looks like he plays sports and thats what attracted her to him in that way. Facially he is MTN level

• +1
Boy shut yo goofy ahh mouth. You are literally giving so much power to a person that doesn't give af about you which is extremely pathetic. And you don't actually love her since you are just infatuated.

Real love is not built off of your body stats which is why she doesn't give af about your looks.
Real love doesn’t exist. Next

• +1
  • Love it
@Elijah_leo u get my point

@Elijah_leo u get my point
Bruv chill. You will defo slay don't get hung up on this recessed bitch I mean don't ever talk to her again. Don't even make an eye contact get a better looking girl. The thing is bitchex first show interest and after you show some interest back they get bored and leaves. That's why live a slayer life style don't ever love a foid tbh they are only for slays. Do thus next time you see her.

Attachments

• cassie-nate-jacobs.gif
    cassie-nate-jacobs.gif
    6.4 MB · Views: 0
it’s because of ur race btw

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
holy shit shes ugly

get over it
I’m just mad why would she go for personality jfl

I don’t usually crush on girl often that’s the problem to

@Jova bro stop she’s actually good looking

• JFL
Reactions: Jova
smart move. wish i had your brains....
Hahah thanks bro
I personally think I can’t pull them
Also I don’t like crazy looking girls tbh bro
I just want 6 or 6.5 /10 irl not only org rangebit
Like pretty or cute yk and yap alot any can speak English 100%

Here’s me if u wondering

holy shit shes ugly

get over it
But she's only 15 years old which is perfect for you since girls expire after 18.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
white women* expire over 18
It really just depends. I've seen women of all races go downhill in their 20s. I've seen white women who are extremely beautiful in their 20s as well so it really just depends.

• +1
jfl this happened to me last week just JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL LOOOOOOL PURE CAGEFUEL

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN I FUCKING HATE THEM I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN JFL JFL JFL JFL PSL8 LOOKSMAXING SUB5 CHADLET MANLET MOG MOGGER MOGGING MOGGED TREN MEWING HUNTER EYES OVER FOR YOU JFL MOGG LOOKSMAXXING PAJEET PAJEETA MEWING CONTEST WITH SEAN OPRY AND RICHARD RAMIREZ
Joker Laughing Hysterically GIF - Joker Laughing Hysterically - Discover &  Share GIFs
12 Monkeys Brad Pitt Gif
Jonkler GIF - Jonkler - Discover & Share GIFs

• +1
jfl this happened to me last week just JFL JFL JFL JFL JFL LOOOOOOL PURE CAGEFUEL

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN I FUCKING HATE THEM I HATE WOMEN I HATE WOMEN JFL JFL JFL JFL PSL8 LOOKSMAXING SUB5 CHADLET MANLET MOG MOGGER MOGGING MOGGED TREN MEWING HUNTER EYES OVER FOR YOU JFL MOGG LOOKSMAXXING PAJEET PAJEETA MEWING CONTEST WITH SEAN OPRY AND RICHARD RAMIREZ
Joker Laughing Hysterically GIF - Joker Laughing Hysterically - Discover &  Share GIFs
12 Monkeys Brad Pitt Gif
Jonkler GIF - Jonkler - Discover & Share GIFs
bro i mog the guy she chose over me

• So Sad
Reactions: dbva
stfu bro stop yapping ab race she’s Turkis

Why would I go for some one who’s htb or higher when I’m Htn max ?
doesn’t matter. She wants high class dudes, you look indian

• JFL