Is TRT worth it for me?

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
23 year old virgin in 3 months, zero drive or motivation, fuck all muscle mass, 140lbs at 6ft, anxious and mentally ill, autistic. There is zero hope. I need to inject TRT to have the drive to work at McDonalds. What would you do in my situation? Is TRT viable for me?

how are you 140 at 6 foot framecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
i dont think you should if you are not oldcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Have you tested your T levels? Maybe you don't have low T. I was 100% sure my T was super low when I got tested ages ago (I had like every symptom including things like a lack of body and facial hair etc) but my T was actually decently high lol.

Although that was a while ago and now again i'm thinking about taking T, although im' worried about it speeding up balding ,and of course just screwing up my Levels permanently as your own productiton shuts down etc. But i think a TRT ish dose but on the high end will help me get rid of unwanted fat and also maybe give a mental benefit. Guess I should get tested again first, though

23 year old virgin in 3 months, zero drive or motivation, fuck all muscle mass, 140lbs at 6ft, anxious and mentally ill, autistic. There is zero hope. I need to inject TRT to have the drive to work at McDonalds. What would you do in my situation? Is TRT viable for me?
just inject bro nothing to lose. but i hope you lift too.

Do low dose steroids + sarms.
I would reccomend test propionate daily subq injection. You could use 20mg everyday for mental help and use sarms to build muscle. It's the safest approach for steroids.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791