Is Turkey the best place to get a rhinoplasty at

Pale God

Pale God

Silver
I want to get rid of my dorsal hump. I heard nose jobs cost about 5K euros in Turkey and in Germany they seem to cost somewhere around 10K euros, maybe a bit less like 8K.

I read that surgeons in Turkey have more experience doing procedures so that would be definitely be the biggest reason to go there apart from it being less costly. If the result is better than what some German, Austrian or Swiss surgeon could give me I wouldn't even think twice about getting it done in Turkey.

One of my biggest concerns would be the language barrier but I think they speak German, at least a lot of hair transplant surgeons seemed like they did. If they only spoke English instead it would still be fine I'd just be less comfortable and be even more careful what I say and make sure they know what I want multiple times and confirm they did understand everything I said.

Ultimately it would be nightmare if the result was botched and I had to do a revision. I really wanna only get one rhinoplasty and be done with it.

Can someone share their experiences or knowledge regarding rhinoplasties in Turkey and if they are worth it more than more expensive surgeons in other countries?

Its an ok place for rhino, but honestly it is risky to get anything other than a hair transplant from there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24444
I want to get rid of my dorsal hump. I heard nose jobs cost about 5K euros in Turkey and in Germany they seem to cost somewhere around 10K euros, maybe a bit less like 8K.

I read that surgeons in Turkey have more experience doing procedures so that would be definitely be the biggest reason to go there apart from it being less costly. If the result is better than what some German, Austrian or Swiss surgeon could give me I wouldn't even think twice about getting it done in Turkey.

One of my biggest concerns would be the language barrier but I think they speak German, at least a lot of hair transplant surgeons seemed like they did. If they only spoke English instead it would still be fine I'd just be less comfortable and be even more careful what I say and make sure they know what I want multiple times and confirm they did understand everything I said.

Ultimately it would be nightmare if the result was botched and I had to do a revision. I really wanna only get one rhinoplasty and be done with it.

Can someone share their experiences or knowledge regarding rhinoplasties in Turkey and if they are worth it more than more expensive surgeons in other countries?
They can barely speak English. So, the language barrier will be extreme for a German speaker like yourself.