Is universe a joke?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
why are we determined by something fucking random?
like and its permanent. you can't live again.
your position has destined like a dice roll and you are there till the end of the fucking day.
there is no fucking salvation?

is this fucking joke?

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
That's why we die. Without death life would be meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607
why are we determined by something fucking random?
like and its permanent. you can't live again.
your position has destined like a dice roll and you are there till the end of the fucking day.
there is no fucking salvation?

is this fucking joke?

No it is a beautiful creation withn gods mind

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Framletgod and toolateforme
Life would be boring if everyone could be anything they wanted. Part of what makes life so exciting is that it’s short and you have to work hard to be the person you want to be.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 1560
Life would be boring if everyone could be anything they wanted. Part of what makes life so exciting is that it’s short and you have to work hard to be the person you want to be.
no bro, i mean there are things you can't do shit about and it's permanent. like you're genetic quality.
everything should be something can be achieved if someone tries hard.
but real important things are not like that.
like how the fuck you didnt get the point at all?
your retardness is quite mindblowing.

• +1
Reactions: nausea
no bro, i mean there are things you can't do shit about and it's permanent. like you're genetic quality.
everything should be something can be achieved if someone tries hard.
but real important things are not like that.
like how the fuck you didnt get the point at all?
your retardness is quite mindblowing.
I mean that you have to work hard to copemax you retard. If you want a girl, and your ugly, you have to work really fuckin hard unlike a chad. This makes life harder but also more satisfying if you pull it off.

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nausea and toolateforme
I mean that you have to work hard to copemax you retard. If you want a girl, and your ugly, you have to work really fuckin hard unlike a chad. This makes life harder but also more satisfying if you pull it off.
Sure but you’re gonna be working your ass off just for SCRAPS. That’s what sucks. You can’t work hard and then be put back in time as a 12 year old pretty boy slayer and live an amazing youth.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
We need genetic engineering so we can develop a master race of chads

• +1
I hope you're joking Chad doesn't have to work

• +1
you are literally fucking retarded low IQ coping cunt. i bet your mom and dad is fucking low iq too because you seemed to be so dumb as fuck.
there's high percentage that your retardness has been inherited.
in dating game genetic quality does overwhelmingly dominant role and you can't do anything about it when the most important period which is youth. you can get surgery when you've already passed the good majority of youth away and its irrelevant because modern medicine hasnt eveolved that far, most of the surgeries has very subtle before and after changes, unlike your fucking cope it doesn't delete someone's bad area magically. someone has drastic changes but it is not guaranteed, its based on luck too as what i've said. i assume you are legit fucking retarded asperger how the fuck can you be this dumb?

• +1
you are literally fucking retarded low IQ coping cunt. i bet your mom and dad is fucking low iq too because you seemed to be so dumb as fuck.
there's high percentage that your retardness has been inherited.
in dating game genetic quality does overwhelmingly dominant role and you can't do anything about it when the most important period which is youth. you can get surgery when you've already passed the good majority of youth away and its irrelevant because modern medicine hasnt eveolved that far, most of the surgeries has very subtle before and after changes, unlike your fucking cope it doesn't delete someone's bad area magically. someone has drastic changes but it is not guaranteed, its based on luck too as what i've said. i assume you are legit fucking retarded asperger how the fuck can you be this dumb?
lol have fun dying alone nigger
TLDR please

• Ugh..
lol have fun dying alone nigger
TLDR please
gotcha bro, running away because you are literally retarded to understand any of my sentences and to refute my opinion.
in the first place you didnt get the point of that short post (which is mindbogglingly utter fucking degenerated intellect)
of course you can't fucking refute or insist.
TL;DR: you are retarded because you've inherited it from your stupid subhuman mom and dad.

gotcha bro, running away because you are literally retarded to understand any of my sentences and to refute my opinion.
in the first place you didnt get the point of that short post (which is mindbogglingly utter fucking degenerated intellect)
of course you can't fucking refute or insist.
TL;DR: you are retarded because you've inherited it from your stupid subhuman mom and dad.
LOL TURBOSPERG PSUEDO INTELLIGENT VIRGIN WHO HAD NO FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL, GO ROPE YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nausea and Petsmart
LOL TURBOSPERG PSUEDO INTELLIGENT VIRGIN WHO HAD NO FRIENDS IN HIGH SCHOOL, GO ROPE YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN
i had a lot of friends dude lol and you are in fucking incel community too which means you are one of the losers.
and seems you are coping + low iq as fuck.
seems whatever you fucking do you will never make it because you just dont have enough intellect.
my IQ is measured 130 in standard deviation 15 which equals 148 in 24 when i had serious obsession which is direct obstruction of IQ measurement.
you seems like you can't even get that 5 lines of little post so you can go fuck yourself with your degenerated brain which is inherited from your retarded mom.

i had a lot of friends dude lol and you are in fucking incel community too which means you are one of the losers.
and seems you are coping + low iq as fuck.
seems whatever you fucking do you will never make it because you just dont have enough intellect.
my IQ is measured 130 in standard deviation 15 which equals 148 in 24 when i had serious obsession which is direct obstruction of IQ measurement.
you seems like you can't even get that 5 lines of little post so you can go fuck yourself with your degenerated brain which is inherited from your retarded mom.
VIRGIN COPE tbh, flaunting iq is for socially inept ugly fucks

Bro stop spreading the bluepill here we are a blackpilled society. If you're gonna give him some don't make it so obvious dude.

• +1
Reactions: nausea and BigBoy
VIRGIN COPE tbh, flaunting iq is for socially inept ugly fucks
i dont fucking brag about iq often but your whole fucking posts looked so low iq. you can't be that fucking dumb and be sociable lol.
im pretty sure i have better social circle than you.
Bro stop spreading the bluepill here we are a blackpilled society. If you're gonna give him some don't make it so obvious dude.
he is not giving bluepill. i accept bluepill but he doesn't get whole pharagraph at all like a fucking retarded 5yr old kid man..
obviously luck is deciding many people's life more than we ever know.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Everyone is going to die. That's one of my comforts in life. It doesnt matter what you do, who you are, what do you look like: you will die and everything is going to be over.

• Hmm...
i dont fucking brag about iq often but your whole fucking posts looked so low iq. you can't be that fucking dumb and be sociable lol.
im pretty sure i have better social circle than you.

he is not giving bluepill. i accept bluepill but he doesn't get whole pharagraph at all like a fucking retarded 5yr old kid man..
obviously luck is deciding many people's life more than we ever know.
Post pics of you with friends

• +1
Post pics of you with friends
i constantly go to gigs with bunch of my dudes man JFL while you are rotting in your fucking room.
and today i've been to flume gig and was lit as fuck.
ill show you what i've taken today if you really want.
just fuck off dude you lost in every aspect of life to me and you can't say shit when you didn't even get near the fucking point of whole paragraph.
Everyone is going to die. That's one of my comforts in life. It doesnt matter what you do, who you are, what do you look like: you will die and everything is going to be over.
could be good cope yeah.

i constantly go to gigs with bunch of my dudes man JFL while you are rotting in your fucking room.
and today i've been to flume gig and was lit as fuck.
ill show you what i've taken today if you really want.
just fuck off dude you lost in every aspect of life to me and you can't say shit when you didn't even get near the fucking point of whole paragraph.
I’m currently on a road trip with my 4 old high school buds and we’re out going to the beach and hiking and shit. Im having a grand ol time

• +1
I’m currently on a road trip with my 4 old high school buds and we’re out going to the beach and hiking and shit. Im having a grand ol time
ok i hated you of talking irrelevant stuff on my thread but honestly i am happy that you are having fun. good for you man.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, nausea and Deleted member 2607
ok i hated you of talking irrelevant stuff on my thread but honestly i am happy that you are having fun. good for you man.
Hey thanks bro, no hard feelings

• Love it
if your dick isnt 9 inches then yeah god created you for his laughing amusment

• +1
Hey thanks bro, no hard feelings
yeah man and sorry i was butthurt like a bitch. i can't measure people's iq on internet you can forget it.
my mood constantly changes and im sensitive as fuck.
man glad that you can be happy. being suicidal fucking sucks. i hope you all the best.

yeah man and sorry i was butthurt like a bitch. i can't measure people's iq on internet you can forget it.
my mood constantly changes and im sensitive as fuck.
man glad that you can be happy. being suicidal fucking sucks. i hope you all the best.
Hey, take the white pill. We’re all gonna make it brehs

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Hey, take the white pill. We’re all gonna make it brehs

Mate those are the new colleges being build at the moment, we currently don't have that much information of the whitepill.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt