Is upper facial recession the cause of undefined, sagging lips? Or it's a product of a narrow, recessed lower face? Or a combination of both?

LebenistneHure

LebenistneHure

Silver
Title, I'm interested to know if my undefined, almost sagging upper lip is caused by an upper face recession, and once I addressed this issue my lips would become normal, or is it a caused by a downward rotated upper jaw? Or perhaps it's both? Because if it's not caused by the lack of upper face tissue, then that would mean I need a double jaw surgery to advance the jaws, in order for the skin on the lower face to stretch over the new volume added through jaw surgery. Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Kingcel32
You're probably right, it must be upper face recession, for a downward rotated upper jaw they would look fuller. Go visit an orthodontist, don't try anything on your own.

It must be upper face recession by what I'm hearing.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and LebenistneHure
how can you fix upper face recession

the lips are muscles...

the lips are muscles...
Yeah but whats that got to do with it? I doubt exercising them would majorly change them, because all I have to do is stretch the skin a bit outwards and my lipa look normal. The fact that I can do this means its not a lip tissue issue.

maybe also paranasal implant
Maybe i could just extend the custom infraorbital-malar to also include paranasal, ive seen some of Eppleys designs where he’s done that.