.is User Ascended with Wife and Kids

Is learning a new language a hobby? I can work on that. That’s the only thing I could see myself doing and I actually already have a language in mind.
yes it is and expand on that and find people to talk with in that language you want to learn. visit that country. etc.

Because I’m not good with my hands, I couldn’t even tie my shoelaces until I was 15. Something kids learn in elementary, I learned in high school.
everyone has their own starting-level.
I always wanted to work as a male nurse but I have OCD, and to work as a fireman or policeman you have to do certain training I can’t do due to my OCD, I also don’t like wearing gear or outfits due to my OCD. I am so fucked.
you can't wear outfits for work? why? how. work on that
I see, I thought you had some experience already. Are you going to go to classes to learn or will you try yourself?
learning by myself with youtube vids, but mostly just putting myself out there and putting in the hours.
Wow, skateboarding is cool as fuck. When I was in high school, I wanted to skateboard.
I learned it in 2019 at 23yo. Never skateboarded before.

Now I am a basically pro and I use my skateboard to get around the city, go to the grocery store, etc. it feels completely natural to me

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Brainlet incel-obsessed redditor didn’t think straight through their larp
I dunno why this thread is gaining so much traction. I saw 2008 and thought wtf tbh

yes it is and expand on that and find people to talk with in that language you want to learn. visit that country. etc.
Alright, good to know learning a language is considered a hobby as well. I can tell you in PMs if you’re interested.
everyone has their own starting-level.
That is true. And everyone has a different pace in reaching their goals.
you can't wear outfits for work? why? how. work on that
If I have to wear it over my head, like a helmet or a cap, or I have to put on a t-shirt rather than a hoodie, then I cannot wear it because my OCD registers it as dirty.
learning by myself with youtube vids, but mostly just putting myself out there and putting in the hours.
Mirin bhai, I prefer the DIY approach as well.
I learned it in 2019 at 23yo. Never skateboarded before.
Wow, that’s really good. Do you still skateboard? And be honest, did you ever listen to Sk8r Boi by Avril Lavigne? (Lol, my iPhone auto-corrected “Avril” to “Abdul.”
Now I am a basically pro and I use my skateboard to get around the city, go to the grocery store, etc. it feels completely natural to me
Mirin you hard bhai! Fuaaaark. There’s actually a skatepark downtown here in Rotterdam. You can take a tram from Central Station and then after two stops, you exit at Beurs and from there walk a minute and you’re there. I would have gone there had I learned how to skateboard or if I was still interested in learning it.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
2017 I was playing michael myers in deadbydaylight and wrecking faggots in online games as killer
It's filled with faggots now it keeps me from playing dbd

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and MoggerGaston
It's filled with faggots now it keeps me from playing dbd
When I played that game, people were at my mercy.

Hallo

I would use this item and devour all the 'survivors' (ain't surviving long). It was as easy as stealing candy from kids.

Only the faggot who would use the hatch to escape, could escape my wrath. The rest were hopeless.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
When I played that game, people were at my mercy.

View attachment 3004000
I would use this item and devour all the 'survivors' (ain't surviving long). It was as easy as stealing candy from kids.

Only the faggot who would use the hatch to escape, could escape my wrath. The rest were hopeless.
Honestly whenever I saw someone with a faggot rainbow Charm on their character I'd camp them do death especially as leatherface

• +1
Just some fag larping for reddit karma

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
mogger game I have 4k hours in dead by daylight i used to be a huge dbd addict now I retired used to play comps as well
Honestly whenever I saw someone with a faggot rainbow Charm on their character I'd camp them do death especially as leatherface

It always pleased me that a survivor would think he was 'winning' when he would palletloop me for a couple of mins while his 'teammates' would fix generators.

They run around so joyfully, carelessly. From one pallet to the other. Their time slowly running out as I get ever closer to downing them.

Now who do you think had the last laugh when I end up hooking his ass and face-camping him until his timer ran out?

Michael Myers Halloween GIF

Me.

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and AustinCutler
It always pleased me that a survivor would think they were 'winning' when they would palletloop me for a couple of mins while his 'teammates' would fix generators.

They run around so joyfully, carelessly. From one pallet to the other. Their time slowly running out as I get ever closer to downing them.

Now who do you think had the last laugh when I ended up hooking his ass and face-camping him until his timer ran out?

Michael Myers Halloween GIF

Me.
face camp was a real mogger thing to do i have 1000+ comments on my prof because whiny survivors JFL I mostly played nurse and matches were like 1 min long they either gave up or killed them too fast

• +1
face camp was a real mogger thing to do i have 1000+ comments on my prof because whiny survivors JFL I mostly played nurse and matches were like 1 min long they either gave up or killed them too fast
Nurse was unstoppable. In the glory days as a survivor, facing a good nurse, you already knew it was over for you.
Hide in a locker and wait for the hatch while your teammates die. Wisest thing to do at that point.

My preferred method of slaughtering survivors was playing hillbilly with those cooldown addons from back in the day.
I would never even hit a survivor with left-click, as revving my chainsaw would take <0.5seconds and I could insta-down people that way.

Nothing better than getting a 4kill-game and having survivors whine about you playing 'unfair' in the post-game lobby.

• JFL
Reactions: AustinCutler
Nurse was unstoppable. In the glory days as a survivor, facing a good nurse, you already knew it was over for you.
Hide in a locker and wait for the hatch while your teammates die. Wisest thing to do at that point.

My preferred method of slaughtering survivors was playing hillbilly with those cooldown addons from back in the day.
I would never even hit a survivor with left-click, as revving my chainsaw would take <0.5seconds and I could insta-down people that way.

Nothing better than getting a 4kill-game and having survivors whine about you playing 'unfair' in the post-game lobby.
yes ur right nurse was unstoppable force against peasent survivors. I prefered more bubba it was a pleasure to face camp every worthless subhuman survivor and like u mentioned reading the tears from their eyes after match chat. survivor "rulebook" was the biggest bullshit ever :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
yes ur right nurse was unstoppable force against peasent survivors. I prefered more bubba it was a pleasure to face camp every worthless subhuman survivor and like u mentioned reading the tears from their eyes after match chat. survivor "rulebook" was the biggest bullshit ever :lul::lul::lul:
bubba and camping in the basement, aahhhhhhhhh there's no better combo. love it.

as subhuman survivors come to 'save' their worthless friend, they all end up failing and dying in the process.
There is no better feeling than having 3 survivors hooked next to each other in the basement while one peasant outside is waiting for the hatch to spawn.

• Love it
bubba and camping in the basement, aahhhhhhhhh there's no better combo. love it.

as subhuman survivors come to 'save' their worthless friend, they all end up failing and dying in the process.
There is no better feeling than having 3 survivors hooked next to each other in the basement while one peasant outside is waiting for the hatch to spawn.
camping people in the basement with insidious was one of the best feeling ever

EXACTLY :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: AND when you find the last peasent and u hook him and nodding is also extremely fills u with high amount of dopamine

• +1
camping people in the basement with insidious was one of the best feeling ever

EXACTLY :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: AND when you find the last peasent and u hook him and nodding is also extremely fills u with high amount of dopamine
I will start face-camping people IRL.

So many people don't understand that it is in my power to kill them on the spot.

AP1GczNSmlEJc3pN936FuklstMW1xNJRH2CrkaPBkEXd_Qs0PpeGb7Q3h2zAELE8tbMlw9cteiI97KBPvEVdBvmjRVO5u-ji_l2HWJ6PeBZzrTWEBWpRhhu4Irr5pSuq1RBP8u3XTY8eQRv_rAeVdHsJqvyDkmTtpggecZW5cuz_NfWqyG7DQtoh39Ais3brVwDaFBCRqbFRPv-pT02hqk-8ON32g_LYzLhjKufUzhH_LOIeU9OjQR1UlwqrxdwNG5hoYgtaSE5iIwnV86XlpOIqeftc3wUncqOO6ttwZUr_9XhGQklolSZhukAyg4-VBIm9R2SH2SUDOVFIahfJf5Lc-HSb8MV4ZW8zgy73Hm-7HY-e7FV53ue4ClrsLKlZQ3D53b5qgQa2JEr6bEB628Umk6G6oXMqR09JHGxv2lKbHv7HQTtuRMuwWRJJx5WYDkmnfBx0AGo5PHGVB9e0CO6e5BnRzQc6hIdfFi3jE9CCmgkWNsMliOuvsQEQKXqciU0MEXcq5rBXOtx66TMBdoIFdjvnlptGops9YD2e4_goguJ1BZto4Jh5oaFJHY0-X7YCAprtdSF48xZVf1XEe5farwMtsVL_G940tA2IXPtLnWIw2wKinLLkIMJL_DSfXlwrHCaHY3__1lebLEno2B2R06BNuKB_8cTrI13EIiaEuMxJ-HZoSNcndP-UfV-1K5E4LSMSXEjPNHdW3nLz8rM8ugDKdxLSFbGieWw9084Bw-QDRuNinJh0oY33O856mjerKRQTUOJGzN2H3Bssty9xn-PvyMaFyCvzFQ6iQ9P0v4eVERxHqqu1ZW8WXQ_02kK_t7tRGIFmZh1DtWNHh89wc9-f8u0l03KPUya_PkMGlTrqhSHouUbXynO9AIbR6fl8nQSz4S7lhtcZuV2aWr1rdehCODA=w957-h1279-s-no-gm

If you meet me IRL, at any moment in time I could decide to kill you and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I would start bashing your head into the pavement, blood spilling out of your head, the sound of your skull breaking into pieces.

Most of it is spared on you as you already lost consciousness with my first punch. Yet I continue obliterating your organs while you aren't aware.

Human insects will fear me.

• JFL
I will start face-camping people IRL.

So many people don't understand that it is in my power to kill them on the spot.

AP1GczNSmlEJc3pN936FuklstMW1xNJRH2CrkaPBkEXd_Qs0PpeGb7Q3h2zAELE8tbMlw9cteiI97KBPvEVdBvmjRVO5u-ji_l2HWJ6PeBZzrTWEBWpRhhu4Irr5pSuq1RBP8u3XTY8eQRv_rAeVdHsJqvyDkmTtpggecZW5cuz_NfWqyG7DQtoh39Ais3brVwDaFBCRqbFRPv-pT02hqk-8ON32g_LYzLhjKufUzhH_LOIeU9OjQR1UlwqrxdwNG5hoYgtaSE5iIwnV86XlpOIqeftc3wUncqOO6ttwZUr_9XhGQklolSZhukAyg4-VBIm9R2SH2SUDOVFIahfJf5Lc-HSb8MV4ZW8zgy73Hm-7HY-e7FV53ue4ClrsLKlZQ3D53b5qgQa2JEr6bEB628Umk6G6oXMqR09JHGxv2lKbHv7HQTtuRMuwWRJJx5WYDkmnfBx0AGo5PHGVB9e0CO6e5BnRzQc6hIdfFi3jE9CCmgkWNsMliOuvsQEQKXqciU0MEXcq5rBXOtx66TMBdoIFdjvnlptGops9YD2e4_goguJ1BZto4Jh5oaFJHY0-X7YCAprtdSF48xZVf1XEe5farwMtsVL_G940tA2IXPtLnWIw2wKinLLkIMJL_DSfXlwrHCaHY3__1lebLEno2B2R06BNuKB_8cTrI13EIiaEuMxJ-HZoSNcndP-UfV-1K5E4LSMSXEjPNHdW3nLz8rM8ugDKdxLSFbGieWw9084Bw-QDRuNinJh0oY33O856mjerKRQTUOJGzN2H3Bssty9xn-PvyMaFyCvzFQ6iQ9P0v4eVERxHqqu1ZW8WXQ_02kK_t7tRGIFmZh1DtWNHh89wc9-f8u0l03KPUya_PkMGlTrqhSHouUbXynO9AIbR6fl8nQSz4S7lhtcZuV2aWr1rdehCODA=w957-h1279-s-no-gm

If you meet me IRL, at any moment in time I could decide to kill you and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

I would start bashing your head into the pavement, blood spilling out of your head, the sound of your skull breaking into pieces.

Most of it is spared on you as you already lost consciousness with my first punch. Yet I continue obliterating your organs while you aren't aware.

Human insects will fear me.
are u talking about me or some other human peasents ?

dunno if that guy is but lots of fakecel whites on there

niggaz act like they quit heroin or some shit if your trully blackpilled or a incel you cant never escape from that

Not a member of .is. No incel would betabuxx.

Ppl who are at least 5/10 can get a gf and betabuxx if their nt enough