Is using a toner like this bad?

6′2 still over

6′2 still over

Not Human
This is the only thing that keeps my skin clear problem is some people say it damages skin barrier and is too harsh or whatever is that bullshit plz tell me it is this shit is so good it actually kills dead skin cells

Attachments

• 20240128_193604.jpg
    20240128_193604.jpg
    1,006.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
This is the only thing that keeps my skin clear problem is some people say it damages skin barrier and is too harsh or whatever is that bullshit plz tell me it is this shit is so good it actually kills dead skin cells
jsut depends on your skin type with the damage thing. If you can use any toner for a signifcant amount of time and not feel any negatives from it and it keeps your skin clear I think Its great. Toners are known to be irritating and idk if it will really do anything over the long term in terms of damage but I doubt it.

TLDR: your prob fine keep using it if it keeps skin clear.

• +1
Reactions: 6′2 still over
jsut depends on your skin type with the damage thing. If you can use any toner for a signifcant amount of time and not feel any negatives from it and it keeps your skin clear I think Its great. Toners are known to be irritating and idk if it will really do anything over the long term in terms of damage but I doubt it.

TLDR: your prob fine keep using it if it keeps skin clear.
Makes me red for a little i think it will be worse now because im not used to it anymore but when i used to use it every other day or even daily it wasn't bad at all