Is using best angle and proper lighting considered fraud?

G

GlamGuru

Iron
I can angle and use best lighting and make myself look like a model, but when real shits like photo ID, or family photo, or hang out photos, get-together photos get taken, I look average and like a goblin.
So it feels like fraud. I will never understand how one photo can look so good and the other look polar opposite. I guess that's why models are models, they're good in all kinds of angle and lighting.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga and BrahminBoss
kinda fraud, kinda not

the end goal is to look good in all angles and lighting though

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon
I can angle and use best lighting and make myself look like a model, but when real shits like photo ID, or family photo, or hang out photos, get-together photos get taken, I look average and like a goblin.
So it feels like fraud. I will never understand how one photo can look so good and the other look polar opposite. I guess that's why models are models, they're good in all kinds of angle and lighting.
Because angles and lighting are fraud

If you don’t look good in most photos (obv not including shitty angles and shitty lighting and candids) then you’re probably ugly

yes they call it fraud here, but when their gods are walking at 10 percent bf with ramp lighting makeup custom suits and stylists its not fraud, aka just be gl over a level then whatever u do ownt be considered fraud

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, TheParkinSon, xegigi and 1 other person