Is using mirror selfies on Tinder cringe?

C

celcel

Banned
I heard that it's a bad idea on /r/tinder jfl

>lolo Chad can take a picture of his asshole and get matches

yes but i'm asking is it a failo in general.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I heard that it's a bad idea on /r/tinder jfl

>lolo Chad can take a picture of his asshole and get matches

yes but i'm asking is it a failo in general.
You can put a single on in there. But overall If you can avoid it. That’s for foids

• +1
Reactions: .👽., joeveniro, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
Mirror selfies only work if you're Chad

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and one job away
2021 TUTORIAL: HOW TO TAKE PICTURES FOR TINDER AND INSTAGRAM
  1. buy some selfie sticks from aliexpress (more than one because they get easily broken.)
  2. go outside in early morning, the first reason is that it's nearly impossible to take decent pictures in the dark with a smartphone. (using photographic jargon, less lights requires more ISO and more exposition. Theese two features increase the noise and so the picture quality). The second reason to go outside in the early morning is that less people will see you and you will be more motivate to take pictures of yourself

normie people have friends who take pictures for them, however we cannot rely on our friends for all the pictures we need

this is why, more and more people are starting paying professional photographers just to get pictures to post on Instagram

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Preoximerianas, .👽. and 3 others
Does not matter whatsoever. Selfies are fine, mirror pics are fine.

1. buy some selfie sticks from aliexpress (more than one because they get easily broken.)
  2. go outside in early morning, the first reason is that it's nearly impossible to take decent pictures in the dark with a smartphone. (using photographic jargon, less lights requires more ISO and more exposition. Theese two features increase the noise and so the picture quality). The second reason to go outside in the early morning is that less people will see you and you will be more motivate to take pictures of yourself
View attachment 1425688

normie people have friends who take pictures for them, however we cannot rely on our friends for all the pictures we need

View attachment 1425692

this is why, more and more people are starting paying professional photographers just to get pictures to post on Instagram
i need this to look human on a selfie

View attachment 1425688

View attachment 1425692

Does it have to be morning? Where I live it's just fucking gray all day until it gets dark this time of the year. Idk abotu selfie sticks but I have a tripod. I know a place that no one goes to so i'll just whip it out there. I'd rope from cringe if someone saw me with a tripod taking pictures of myself.

They are fine if you are good looking

Most girls have low effort selfies , childish filtered pictures too as their pics

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and noodlelover
View attachment 1425688

View attachment 1425692

tbh pay some amateur photographer off ebay. he makes u 5 pics for like 50€ and you can start slaying on tinder:Comfy::feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
tbh pay some amateur photographer off ebay. he makes u 5 pics for like 50€ and you can start slaying on tinder:Comfy::feelsokman:
No need for a professional photographer. Just stand your iphone up against a wall and set a 10 second timer. Hit the photo button and run around 10 ft away to get rid of lens distortion and take an NT picture, preferably showing one of your hobbies/interests:

2606925 tinder5
2606922 tinder3
2606924 tinder4
2606919 tinder2
2606927 tinder6

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mateusz74, the BULL, Lorsss and 7 others
If I can get laid off tinder anyone can

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388
Does it have to be morning? Where I live it's just fucking gray all day until it gets dark this time of the year. Idk abotu selfie sticks but I have a tripod. I know a place that no one goes to so i'll just whip it out there. I'd rope from cringe if someone saw me with a tripod taking pictures of myself.
you need a tripod as tall as you to take pictures of your face decently

yes, that's a good investment if you can get a photographic service for fifty dollars

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
i need this to look human on a selfie

Standard selfies have high lens distortion that make your FWHR appear ridicously small, while the nose gets oversized.
selfie sticks reduce lens distortion, but you really need a photographer or a 180cm tall tripod if you want to show your best FWHR in pictures

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
A lot of mirror selfies are taken in nasty bathrooms, which looks low class.

you need a tripod as tall as you to take pictures of your face decently
my tripod is 5'7, i'm 6'0 so I mog it slightly. But then my phone adds a few inches. That should be okay, right?

my tripod is 5'7, i'm 6'0 so I mog it slightly. But then my phone adds a few inches. That should be okay, right?

very nice, I need to buy a tripod like yours asap

• +1
Reactions: celcel
A lot of mirror selfies are taken in nasty bathrooms, which looks low class.
in 2021 not having professional photos in your IG accpunt is perceived low class

in 2021 not having professional photos in your IG accpunt is perceived low class
Do any of her pics look low class?

fucking bullshit, it doesn't matter
I'm only using selfies with great success so far