Looksmax's favorite Reddit Stacy got suspended

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
Pretty suspicious. There was nothing innocuous on her account. The main ways to get suspended are vote manipulation/spam or breaking serious rules.

@Biiyo03 @Youthful @Notorious @Syobevoli @Baldingman1998

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 6403, Goblin and 7 others

Legit, no one fucking cares​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, JL~, Mongrelcel and 38 others
I see often girls like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 15099 and 11 others
Maybe it was someone impostering or something? idk tbh.

That's what I thought at first but there was too much tailored content for rating subs.

I wouldn’t last 5 seconds if she grabbed my throbbing cock and started sucking like the little slut she is

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, Toth's thot, eyelidcel and 25 others
I want to grab her throat and choke her slowly while she moans like the good little slut she is, then I throw her against a wall and bite her neck while feeling her hair, then I make out with her and swallow all her saliva

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
I want to grab her throat and choke her slowly while she moans like the good little slut she is, then I throw her against a wall and bite her neck while feeling her hair, then I make out with her and swallow all her saliva
Wtf nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Sny, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
Wtf nigga
Obviously the choking wouldn’t hurt her I’d just grab her throat softly just so she makes sexy noises cause she loves getting dominated and has a fetish for that

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and eyelidcel
Or a setup, It’s pretty easy to get someone banned on reddit if you know how with reports etc. but if they are legit they can obviously get account back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
wheres the stacy 🤔

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Myth and Deleted member 2403
Or a setup, It’s pretty easy to get someone banned on reddit if you know how with reports etc. but if they are legit they can obviously get account back
Good point. Maybe a bunch of jealous women? Or raging incels? :sneaky:

Good point. Maybe a bunch of jealous women? Or raging incels? :sneaky:

Probably both since she posted on both subs where incels hang out and subs where women hang out.

Reddit admins does a lot manually in regards to reports but if you get 10000 a day to admin on entire reddit they will probably just press ban if they get enough reports from different locations.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Probably both since she posted on both subs where incels hang out and subs where women hang out.

Reddit admins does a lot manually in regards to reports but if you get 10000 a day to admin on entire reddit they will probably just press ban if they get enough reports from different locations.
Yeah, I have had spam bot accounts get banned from reports, but never a legitimate account. Maybe this is the power of being an attractive woman...

Lol at faggots judging my bdsm fetishes yet when Christian gray does it it’s “cool”

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, eyelidcel and Adriana Lima
Obviously a catfish

She's back. :oops:
So legit then I guess.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 2403
Lmfao

e7h57rn11qh71.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, Deleted member 9641, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Jordan Barrett

• Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, SLA, Notorious and 1 other person
:love::love::love::love: This girl is unbelievable

• Love it
Reactions: Notorious
We rot here, meanwhile an oligarch is haremmaxxing with these two:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and SLA
how do girls like this even find reddit?
look, she should be on instagram only, how did she know about this nerdy website, something's off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
how do girls like this even find reddit?
look, she should be on instagram only, how did she know about this nerdy website, something's off
She's probably set for life with a billionaire who doesn't want his women modeling. It's extremely unlikely she made it to 19 without getting signed otherwise.

• JFL
Reactions: WannaBeA6
She's probably set for life with a billionaire who doesn't want his women modeling. It's extremely unlikely she made it to 19 without getting signed otherwise.
so she would post on reddit for nerds for?

i know, but girls like her would normally prefer chads attention, not soyboys and indians from reddit
Nah. The guys don't have to be hot as long she doesn't have to have sex with them. Most Chads have too many options to not be pushy for sex. Women like to have beta orbiters. The friendzone exists for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610
Pretty suspicious. There was nothing innocuous on her account. The main ways to get suspended are vote manipulation/spam or breaking serious rules.

@Biiyo03 @Youthful @Notorious @Syobevoli @Baldingman1998

Did she died?

Jordan Barrett

How tf are people saying she isn't gigastacy? She had the highest overall rating on TRM of all time with poor camera quality and no makeup lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
@Proex

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
lmao this dude was just in my thread calling me out for clickbaiting some thots as stacey-lites yet they looked better than this ho and he doesn't flinch when she is called a stacey

• +1
Reactions: Notorious and Deleted member 11610
I see often girls like this
This girls are kinda common in itsly and greece i see this kind of girls in turkey too:feelsohh:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
you keeping tabs on her or something? lmao
At this point her profile is on my top search history when I type in Reddit.

She deleted two vids, it's over. I'm too lazy to download them though.

Top 5 best looking women on the planet

• +1
Reactions: SLA
Top 5 best looking women on the planet
I actually kind of agreed with that here:

• +1
Reactions: Notorious