Is vinnie hackers eye area shit

D

Deleted member 12413

Gold
If it is how come he has the highest smv for jbs. Most hs and college girls would pick him over top male models.

UEE is a meme, some girls actually love eyes like those

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: warpsociety, Blue, Deleted member 8165 and 7 others
Mild ptosis halos the high dreamy look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
No
He has a good eye color + goof pfl
he has UEE but doesn't have bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Blue, Chadrapist and 3 others
good eye area,stop cope

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
his pfl legit saves his eye area

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Cucumber looking gay

His lips draw the attention away from his eyes.

His and Lorenzo Zurzolo's eyes have very high appeal despite not matching the PSL standards. I think the PSL standard for eyes is pretty unrefined, hunter eyes aren't the only eyes that can look good.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10987
His eyes are deeper set than average normie's eyes however you look at it, yet retards in this forum like barking "muh PSL debunked" "muh real world rating is different" "muh I got raped by my uncle".

And his JB appeal in TikTok comes from his style that is specificly targeting underage alt bi chicks, nothing specific with his look that mog other good looking guys.

But that is BS anyway, fucking JB's is illegal and a lowkey celebrity in this age cant get away with it, so he is just an attention whore.

His and Lorenzo Zurzolo's eyes have very high appeal despite not matching the PSL standards. I think the PSL standard for eyes is pretty unrefined, hunter eyes aren't the only eyes that can look good.
True
Its like Cavill
They normal but look good

427E8B88 8699 43A2 867E 20527CD30DFB

He look subhuman here

His eyes are deeper set than average normie's eyes however you look at it, yet retards in this forum like barking "muh PSL debunked" "muh real world rating is different" "muh I got raped by my uncle".

And his JB appeal in TikTok comes from his style that is specificly targeting underage alt bi chicks, nothing specific with his look that mog other good looking guys.

But that is BS anyway, fucking JB's is illegal and a lowkey celebrity in this age cant get away with it, so he is just an attention whore.
he does have niche appeal to alt girls due to style and haircut, however he is classically handsome too

7f14dfbb-cb23-4bc3-b453-3a089d074271-jpeg.997519

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab