Is vit c serum legit for a glowing skin?

It'snotover

It'snotover

Funkyflamingo enjoyer, DARK LOOKS FOREVER
Coming from you, this is so funny.

You're like the giga thread derailer
Not in the looksmaxxing section.

And reported. Good day.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Earth Dollar, ascension, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, oxymoron and arabcelxxx
A black dude snitching. Damn, never thought I'd see the day.
I’m white. And you’ve derailed this thread, congrats.

Nah, but seriously, doesn't tret give the glowing skin? are you using that?
I tried it for like 3 months but it didn't do nothing for me. I use a moisturizing cream every day. I could try vit c serum to see if it is a good product for skin glow. I saw it in a store near my house, a vit c serum made by La Roche Posay but that thing is brown lmao. Maybe i should use both vit c serum and tret? I have a very clear skin without pimples and decent collagen, i just want more glowing in the skin

All the extracurricular skincare bullshit is so annoying

Don't waste the precious time you were given to experience this universe rubbing creams on your face daily morning and night

Literally just wash and moisturizer, and use a scrub/exfoliator every once in a while.

Tret in particular just gay alienizes you

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, eyebagcel, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
All the extracurricular skincare bullshit is so annoying

Don't waste the precious time you were given to experience this universe rubbing creams on your face daily morning and night

Literally just wash and moisturizer, and use a scrub/exfoliator every once in a while.

Tret in particular just gay alienizes you
shit take why are you even on this website

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
I don't think you'll get "the glow" just from vit C, but it's supposed to even out the skintone and lighten the skin

also vit C is essential in collagen synthesis so make of that what you will

• Love it
Ordered some 2% ha with vitamine c serum and I really liked it. Gave my skin some vibration, bit it may be harsh for some skins.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar and It'snotover
Thanks @Pumanator and @Mongrelcel, you gave the best answers for this topic. I'll definitely give it a try(i don't eat fruit so i guess that it could give some benefit to my skin) and i'll use it with tret. I really appreciate your answers a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Pumanator
Thanks @Pumanator and @Mongrelcel, you gave the best answers for this topic. I'll definitely give it a try(i don't eat fruit so i guess that it could give some benefit to my skin) and i'll use it with tret. I really appreciate your answers a lot.
be careful about the specific product you select, vit C is one of the least stable products out there, meaning it can go bad (aka wont have any effect) and you won't even know
some products even get sold and are not effective just due to the way they're made

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, AlexBrown84 and It'snotover
be careful about the specific product you select, vit C is one of the least stable products out there, meaning it can go bad (aka wont have any effect) and you won't even know
some products even get sold and are not effective just due to the way they're made
Usually they turn orange or yellow when they go bad.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
eat fruit first

I'll keep it in mind. In the past i already used la Roche posay products and i found them good, I hope it will be the same for their serum.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
i just ordered one online from a shady indian pharmacy. Hope it works.

• Love it