Is Vitamin C Serum cope for skincare?

skincare in general is cope except spf50 and tret/acc

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe, SubhumanForever and Clavicular
my vit c maelove is arriving today lol

Skincares cope it won't change your bone structure but spf is good

Skincares cope it won't change your bone structure but spf is good
complements it tho, greycel. sean opry wouldnt really mog if he looked like a cheese pizza bro

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and billymidnight
complements it tho, greycel
Nono bro all you need is diet to clear your skin up and maybe a night cleanse every now and then just don't eat that artificial crap and fuckin tap water chlorine water

Nono bro all you need is diet to clear your skin up and maybe a night cleanse every now and then just don't eat that artificial crap and fuckin tap water chlorine water
ight, thanks (water)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65414
ight, thanks (water)
I have a small bloat in this pic but I've been eating 5 eggs a day cooked in beef tallow and eating steak or ground beef for lunch and it cleared my skin up fast for under eyes just use more sunscreen and drink 3 or 4 liters of water a day and sleep a lot

Attachments

• IMG_20240613_143837_614.webp
    IMG_20240613_143837_614.webp
    146.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: BPMKNO
I have a small bloat in this pic but I've been eating 5 eggs a day cooked in beef tallow and eating steak or ground beef for lunch and it cleared my skin up fast for under eyes just use more sunscreen and drink 3 or 4 liters of water a day and sleep a lot
u said "good diet" like that isn't the most subjective shit ever so that why i said water, thanks tho i will down beef tallow and blue - rare cooked steak.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 65414
c/e is important if you're tanning but not really if you aren't, it prevents uneven discoloration.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 71265
Vitamin C can't help.

u said "good diet" like that isn't the most subjective shit ever so that why i said water, thanks tho i will down beef tallow and blue - rare cooked steak.
Glutathione inject or liposomal or reduced --pure ones are big cope
Vit c oral --at least 2000 mg per day
Hydroquinone --very big cope because it makes ur skin thin it whitens but it would make you look like an old hag ugly
Use hyaluronic acid and sunscreen topical
For skin whitening you may try RETINOL don't over do and alpha arbutin +kojic acid works too
Azelaic acid is a big cope because it makes your skin dry and burns it you can't use it daily
THATS MY ULTIMATE ROUTINE FOR THE BEST SKIN FROM A GUY WHO HAS TRIED ALMOST ALL SORT OF PRODUCTS this is the safest with utmost effectiveness

skincare in general is cope except spf50 and tret/acc
Skincare in general is cope because you need BONES not skin