SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Like fucking Toth77 has a deeper voice than mine wtf
Dom

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 9380 and 11 others
I doubt it. I think it’s just genetic tbh. I know robust dudes irl with higher pitched voices. I mean, have you heard Marlon Brando’s voice?

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, TheEndHasNoEnd, goat2x and 2 others
Genetics tbh, determines where that testosterone goes, some guys have a big dick but no ability to grow facial hair, a hairy body but no jaw etc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, Nautica, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
I doubt it. I think it’s just genetic tbh. I know robust dudes irl with higher pitched voices. I mean, have you heard Marlon Brando’s voice?
Same thing with mike tyson lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, Nautica, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Like everything that depends on T the receptor density and effectiveness matters a lot too. So you can have some high T features and some low T features (Mike Tython tbh)

Mike tyson is a low t faggot

• Hmm...
Reactions: Slendercel
people say I sound black so idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
Sean o prys voice jfl

A weak voice is not a result of a small voice box, or tiny vocal chords.
The vocal chords are a muscle group, and like any other muscle in our body, they have the ability to stretch, grow and strengthen.
The vocal chords are responsible for the tone and pitch a person speaks. They form the raw sound, while the mouth and tongue form each specific word.
Conditioning the vocal chords to become relaxed and supple is the secret to getting the deep, masculine voice.
(click here to find out what to do)

Does it work? Yeah, basically instantly after doing the exercises to failure my voice was lower but you have to do it consistently for your voice to start getting lower permanently.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
It's completely genetic unlike other traits.

geez I wonder why women taking testosterone get lower pitched voices

Its based on genetic androgen receptor placement. Much like male pattern baldness tbh. Need to hear your voice on vocaroo tho

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and SubhumanCurrycel
It's completely genetic unlike other traits.
It has genetic factors but saying it's COMPLETELY GENETIC is retarded, when women take T they get more lower pitched voices, and T is influenced by some environmental factors not just genetics.

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel
A weak voice is not a result of a small voice box, or tiny vocal chords.
The vocal chords are a muscle group, and like any other muscle in our body, they have the ability to stretch, grow and strengthen.
The vocal chords are responsible for the tone and pitch a person speaks. They form the raw sound, while the mouth and tongue form each specific word.
Conditioning the vocal chords to become relaxed and supple is the secret to getting the deep, masculine voice.
(click here to find out what to do)

Does it work? Yeah, basically instantly after doing the exercises to failure my voice was lower but you have to do it consistently for your voice to start getting lower permanently.
link blocked

• JFL
Reactions: Lars, MugzLePew and SubhumanCurrycel
barely. toth literally voicemogs tyson and he has 1.2 fwhr

• +1
Reactions: MugzLePew
rate my voice