Is Volufiline legit?

What do you think?

• Volufiline is legit

• Volufiline doesnt work

Results are only viewable after voting.
Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Will it actually increase fat under eyes and lips or is it a scam?

works for some, some dude said they bought it and will make a thread later :feelswat::feelswat:

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
It only costs 50$ but will take a month to get delivered :/
where do you want to use it? fat grafting will cost much much more than volufilline. worth to give a try.

• +1
where do you want to use it? fat grafting will cost much much more than volufilline. worth to give a try.
Above eyes for UEE
Under eyes
and upper lip

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Above eyes for UEE
Under eyes
and upper lip
you can try ice hooding mask for upper eyes its legit too.

good luck with under eyes and lips i hope it works because i want to use it for under eyes too.

• +1
you can try ice hooding mask for upper eyes its legit too.

good luck with under eyes and lips i hope it works because i want to use it for under eyes too.
Ye I started doing ice hooding bro

I’ve been a bit lazy but im gonna try and do it twice a day

• Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
I found a local bulk source for pure Vollufiline and Adipofill, but not sure what base should I use for a diy cream/gel, as simply applying it in water/oil solution might be a waste and impractical as it may migrate before it dries out. Vollufiline is soluble in oil and Adipofill is soluble in water, so, it's probably better to not mix them into one solution.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw and Johanjohan
I found a local bulk source for pure Vollufiline and Adipofill, but not sure what base should I use for a diy cream/gel, as simply applying it in water/oil solution might be a waste and impractical as it may migrate before it dries out. Vollufiline is soluble in oil and Adipofill is soluble in water, so, it's probably better to not mix them into one solution.
Do u think volufiline is legit

@alriodai

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 22126 and Johanjohan
ive been waiting 4 weeks for it now hopefully it comes soon

• +1
Any solid volufiline source @everyone ?

• +1
I'm afraid of migration, imagine fat somewhere else.

• +1
I ve been bulking while using it so i cant really tell if it works.

study paper, was decent. deffo worth a try, for guys needing face fat

Do u think volufiline is legit
I think yes, maybe not so impressive, though. We also need to know how our metabolic state affects it. Like, do we need to be in surplus or maintenance is enough.

• +1
Reactions: stressftw

I ordered the sederma one (100% concentration) and it will arrive the 2nd of December. I'll make a thread after a month of use, it will coincide with my tretinoin arriving too.

• +1
Reactions: Asocial and latino_
I ordered the sederma one (100% concentration) and it will arrive the 2nd of December. I'll make a thread after a month of use, it will coincide with my tretinoin arriving too.
can you tag me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
Mine just arrived, where should I put it?

Nasolabial folds?
Under eyes?
UEE?
Dick?
Wrists?
Other?

bu volufilinin alternatifi falan bizde yok mu amazondan vergilerle alacağıma göz altına dolgu yaptırırım daha iyi amk
tr de yok bakmıştım bir ara.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Mine just arrived, where should I put it?

Nasolabial folds?
Under eyes?
UEE?
Dick?
Wrists?
Other?
i’d use it for undereyes uee and dick

are the gains permanent?
doesn't mention.
but IF it producess new fat cells, than it should last long. Of the existing fatcells just get fuller again, than it can also shrink and shriffle again and gains losing over time due to the fatcell deteriotion agepill,

I'm on week 3 volufiline in my 20s.
Once a day 1 drop below my eyes and shape it into an inverted triangle using a wet tissue for aesthetic purposes.
My eye area feels plumped when I touch it but there were no aesthetic gains at all. No additional opacity to my skin. It just feels good touching it. For example I would definitely want a woman to rub volufiline all over her own body because volufiline made my skin satisfying to touch.

My skin feels more youthful but I don't look more youthful, if that makes sens.

Last edited:
I'm on week 3 volufiline in my 20s.
Once a day 1 drop below my eyes and shape it into an inverted triangle using a wet tissue for aesthetic purposes.
My eye area feels plumped when I touch it but there were no aesthetic gains at all. No additional opacity to my skin. It just feels good touching it. For example I would definitely want a woman to rub volufiline all over her own body because volufiline made my skin satisfying to touch.

My skin feels more youthful but I don't look more youthful, if that makes sens.
Any update?

Any update?
I discontinued soon after because I think it caused fat to growth right below my eye ball which could be a looksmin if overdone.
I squeezed the most benefits out of it but if I had to do it again I wouldn't spread it that close to the eye to avoid any more wrinkles (kawai chinky youthful wrinkles but still)

• So Sad
Reactions: looksseg
So? Results?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660