Is watching Hamza worth it

northern mogger

northern mogger

Look down on earth and see the seeds you have sown
tbh

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and dad
i liked his old content to be completely honest, i feel like it's getting repetitive though

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, hopecel and northern mogger
i liked his old content to be completely honest, i feel like it's getting repetitive though
there is nothing new for him to say tbh, all water

• +1
Reactions: dad
@hopecel

• +1
Reactions: zombie, hopecel and northern mogger
Solution
It's absolutely worth it tbh he changed my entire life THANKS HAMZA
Repetitio est mater studiorum, Jeffrey
Join Adonis school or die rotting
read psychology studies/books, by far the most useful you can do when it comes to non aesthetics
I prefer jerking off to hentai tho

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫 and northern mogger
read psychology studies/books, by far the most useful you can do when it comes to non aesthetics
dont answer then you motafok

It's absolutely worth it tbh he changed my entire life THANKS HAMZA

Repetitio est mater studiorum, Jeffrey

Join Adonis school or die rotting

I prefer jerking off to hentai tho
did he really?
and yeah I was banned from Adonis gang tbh

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
self improvement content is all mental masturbation, it gives you the illusion that you are improving or learning something new when in fact you are not

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, noodlelover, Prince88 and 1 other person
self improvement content is all mental masturbation, it gives you the illusion that you are improving or learning something new when in fact you are not
any good psychology books

did he really?
and yeah I was banned from Adonis gang tbh
Well kinda yeah he made me Adonis tbh

Oh yeah I remember you mentioned it like you tried to spread the blackpill there right? JFLLLL

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Well kinda yeah he made me Adonis tbh

Oh yeah I remember you mentioned it like you tried to spread the blackpill there right? JFLLLL
nigga says hes adonis and watches hentai
and yeah i spread dickpill, heightpill, lookspill

drop names?
the law of human nature (water)
wanting
48 laws of power (water)
the paradox of choice
thinking fast and slow
atomic habits
influence: the psychology of persuation

main ones i can think of right now, these are a million times better than self improvement videos on youtube jfl

• +1
Reactions: Random_maxxer and northern mogger
the law of human nature (water)
wanting
48 laws of power (water)
the paradox of choice
thinking fast and slow
atomic habits
influence: the psychology of persuation

main ones i can think of right now, these are a million times better than self improvement videos on youtube jfl
red pill jeffrey adonis dopamine boost?

• Hmm...
Reactions: dad
Absolutely embarrassing the state of this forum of late.

Faggot cucks utterly clueless and lording a moron that recycles self help books as though its his own original mind at work with the assistance of dumb 4chan memes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, silencio and Lokki
any good psychology books
It's also mental masturbation.

If you MUST read something, read Atomic Habits. But after that, stop wasting time reading, and focus 100% on your goals. Failure is the fastest, most time efficient, most effect, and most Accurate teacher, that won't B.S. you.

Fail. Get hurt. Fuck up. Cry. Think about how you're a piece of shit. Dwell on your failure. Play it over and over in your mind. Cry some more. Something will click. You'll have an idea of how you could do better next time. Get up. Lick your wounds. Go out. Get punched in the face again. Repeat.

This is the fastest way to move towards your goals. Life is a race. While you're watching Hamza videos, or browsing looksmax.org, or reading some book on "secret phycology tricks", some one else is out there crushing it in the industry you want to succeed in, building a bigger moat to stop you, taking your customers, taking your girls, learning phycology from real world experience, and leaving you with nothing, other than a collection of books and videos you've read and watched.

I say this as some one who use to only invest a small amount of time each day reading. Having read many psychology books over the years. Even a small amount isn't worth it, unless you already live a good life. Go to sleep thinking about your specific problems, bottle-neck, stumbling block, what you're working on... you'll get more out of that than filling your head with vague high level crap.

Your brain will make intuitive high level connections and see patterns from real world experience, that beat anything you could get from any book. Especially if you tun out all distractions, close your eyes and breath, when you would having been reading.

Last edited: