Is water fasting a good way to get rid of body fat?

Pale God

Pale God

Silver
I tried it a couple times for like two weeks but I don't think I am at 15% body fat yet. If I am it doesn't look that great since I barely have muscle. I'm still skinny fat and I wanna get to 10 - 12% body fat this year if possible. I'm 189cm tall ans weigh about 70kg.

I thought about going to some dance class/club in the future. Got tired od my gym since it's too far away for my liking. Gonna cancel my membership this month.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771
Water fasting is bad because the more water you drink, the more water you lose... You WILL lose weight but it will be mainly water, which will return after you get proper hydration.

The secret to lose fat is to have BALANCE in everything you do... if you cut too much calories at once, after 2 or 3 days your body will stop losing weight because it will understand you can't get food, it will hit a plateau: use Cheat Meal Days with wisdom.

The secret is to always cut a few carbs and try to keep protein and saturated fat intake as high as you can: even cutting like 250 calories is useful... It seems too little, but a 250 caloric deficit for 1 month equals 7500 calories: 1lb of fat has 3500 calories so you lose +2lb per month.

I'm on a diet for the second time right now, lost 103lb the first time half a decade ago, now I lost 66lb since January 2022...

PM me if you want to talk 🤭

Sounds like bad advice. Besides I wanna quit the gym so even if it works while working out at the gym it is useless if I quit the gym.
It is, because once the body creates new fat cells they won't go away: bulking is already bad, especially dirty bulking (former permabulker here... I am also full of stretch marks that ruin my aesthetics)

No. Just drink protein shaker : it's low in calories and better for muscular preservation.