is wearing a mask a looksmin?

N

nobodyspecial369

Bronze
I got covid recently and been forced to wear a mask most of the day.

I noticed i look worse, could just be cuz i’m sick but skin on my face looks worse

It can’t be healthy to be breathing in such a confined space for so long, nor would it be healthy to inhale ones own poisonous carbon dioxide filled exhalations.

Two reasons why i suspect:
- when you go outside and breathe the fresh air it’s so refreshing
- if you put animals or insects in a small cage and don’t give enough air holes they will die

This brings me to a tangential question:
Is covid a depopulation agenda or meant to further ruin the populace health

looks worse if you have shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
I have decent eye area and decent jaw and i'd say it looksmins me

I have decent eye area and decent jaw and i'd say it looksmins me
i don’t think you guys read the entire OP lol

i was more asking whether wearing a mask ruins your health cuz it’s like suffocating yourself

Oddly enough, having a mask on gets me longer stares. I guess girls think "Damn, he's 6ft3, he can't be too bad looking under the mask right?" then I take off my mask and the following happens:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931
if you have a good eye are it’s a looksmax but ppl gon look at u dumb for wearing it since no one wears mask anymore

There are "altitude masks" which limit the amounth of air you breath in thus training your respiratory system (but not making the adaptations that real altitude training provides). Normal masks don't affect you much, but wearing the same mask for a long time might be bad as bacteria/fungus may accumulate on surface as you breath out warm humid air constantly thus probably making your skin issues worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back