is weight loss cope?

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Im pretty fat rn (no excuses beta shit) and am losing weight regardless if its a cope or not but what do you guys think? also I have very good soft features like hair and eyes, also have an "above average eye area" will losing weight help alot or most likley a cope? also this was me around 20%ish body fat would weight loss to 10-12% even help that much?

I remember seeing you when I first joined, mirin 0 improvements

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 13335 and 8 others
I remember seeing you when I first joined, mirin 0 improvements
yes i fell for the meme of using this site to looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
if your fat or were fat as a kid you most likely have good bones underneath

i swear every single fat person ive seen lose weight has good bones underneath for some reason. the best looking girl i know use to be giga fat but lost weight and she was staceylite under the fat

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 12669

i swear every single fat person ive seen lose weight has good bones underneath for some reason. the best looking girl i know use to be giga fat but lost weight and she was staceylite under the fat
When i was little I remember girls walking up to my mom and saying "he's gonna break hearts" or some shit (this happened often as fuck) but I gave no shits abt myself till like 2019 and then corona happened and i fell into old habbits

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10615
it's not, it's unhealthy tp be fat.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
ur white have insane hair and lightskin.
Dont need much to win in life mate.

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
get off this forum

Im pretty fat rn (no excuses beta shit) and am losing weight regardless if its a cope or not but what do you guys think? also I have very good soft features like hair and eyes, also have an "above average eye area" will losing weight help alot or most likley a cope? also this was me around 20%ish body fat would weight loss to 10-12% even help that much?

You already good looking and not fat go get a gf

• Woah
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
Try it bro if you dont like the results you can leanbulk your way up and get also some nice muscles

cope

you are another mentally ill Chadlite on this website and you're wasting your time here and our time when you should hasve a rhino and hit the bars/clubs and gets some friends while you re young
also its impossible to have that face at 20% bf, stop trolling
just another day on chad(lites).org :bluepill:

also its impossible to have that face at 20% bf, stop trolling
I was for sure 22-24% body fat its just a good ass photo I didint look like that all the time