Is weight loss possible or is it a myth?

D

Deleted member 72630

Zephir
title tbh

• +1
Reactions: Pandora and raleqtambrobret
It's imp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 72630
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and $ u b H u m a n
how many big weightloss transformations can you name that happened naturally
don't troll
be serious
how obese r u that u would need steroids

most weightloss transformations involve steroids
The females use a diff drug forgot what its called but it gives you diabetes in the long run lmao

• JFL
how obese r u that u would need steroids
20% bodyfat
however once you lose this much to get to 20ish% bodyfat your body won't let you lose more naturally, it just starts catabolizing muscle tissue so that you get smaller and stay the same bodyfat
most transformations do use steroids to get below this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover and $ u b H u m a n
  • +1
Reactions: $ u b H u m a n
just don’t eat jfl
"dude just deny your body nutrients and stop yourself from doing something that happens without thinking"
"dude just stop breathing"
jfl what kind of advice is this shit
I need to eat, and if food is available i will naturally eat, how the fuck am i supposed to stop that

"dude just deny your body nutrients and stop yourself from doing something that happens without thinking"
"dude just stop breathing"
jfl what kind of advice is this shit
I need to eat, and if food is available i will naturally eat, how the fuck am i supposed to stop that
your body is literally carrying all the nutrients with you all you got to do is use it

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
your body is literally carrying all the nutrients with you all you got to do is use it
then I will starve myself and my body will burn muscle to stay at the same bodyfat and i will be unhealthy

then I will starve myself and my body will burn muscle to stay at the same bodyfat and i will be unhealthy
ur body always burns the fat first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noodlelover, Pandora and $ u b H u m a n
High IQ thread this

• JFL
Do u seriously think u cant get below 20% natty?

First of all eat 1 gram of protien per pound of body weight

Eat nutrient dense foods

Problem solved

Do u seriously think u cant get below 20% natty?

First of all eat 1 gram of protien per pound of body weight

Eat nutrient dense foods

Problem solved
I weigh 170lbs
to get 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight that would be approximately 170 grams. How the fuck am I even supposed to eat that much bro?

Yesterday I had a salad, a little cake for dessert, beans, almonds, etc. I hit maybe 70 grams of protein.

I weigh 170lbs
to get 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight that would be approximately 170 grams.
You dont honestly need that much, more like 110-130

You wont lose much muscle if u keep working out consistently lol
How the fuck am I even supposed to eat that much bro?

Yesterday I had a salad, a little cake for dessert, beans, almonds, etc. I hit maybe 70 grams of protein.
Almonds shit food, high cal and phytic acid, cake is goyslop, salid is the ultimate bs, beans is solid but i’m not a fan of em if we’re talking health reasons

You can definitely change up ur diet

Cake is more than u expect

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
its literally science. the body has a set point of fat it wants to keep naturally
Idk the total validity of this
I think metabolism wise you might be somewhat right

@Yahya knows his shit about this tho

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, framemoggerr and Yahya
its literally science. the body has a set point of fat it wants to keep naturally
Like i think unless u drop sub 10% body fat then it’s not really a problem

I lost 10 pounds almost and pr’ing in the gym no steroids or anything. It is possible.

I weigh 170lbs
to get 1 gram of protein per lb of body weight that would be approximately 170 grams. How the fuck am I even supposed to eat that much bro?

2 chicken breast for lunch, 500g ground beef for dinner, that's 150g right there

20% bodyfat
however once you lose this much to get to 20ish% bodyfat your body won't let you lose more naturally, it just starts catabolizing muscle tissue so that you get smaller and stay the same bodyfat
most transformations do use steroids to get below this
cope i got to less than 60kg no drug

Like i think unless u drop sub 10% body fat then it’s not really a problem
sub 10% bf naturally without looking like the rake is impossible lol. and it's only achievable after years if you use steroids.
people tend to underestimate bodyfat %. like the leanest guys on earth who are at 5-7% can barely stand straight for an hour without fainting

sub 10% bf naturally without looking like the rake is impossible lol. and it's only achievable after years if you use steroids.
people tend to underestimate bodyfat %. like the leanest guys on earth who are at 5-7% can barely stand straight for an hour without fainting
Ik i just did some googling

I think 12-13% is where you start hitting the natty maximum

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Idk the total validity of this
I think metabolism wise you might be somewhat right

@Yahya knows his shit about this tho
i'd know more about weightlifting than nutrition but he is right that's the reason why catabolism occurs during unorganized cuts

Ik i just did some googling

I think 12-13% is where you start hitting the natty maximum
yup and its really impressive tbh ive seen a bf% chart on Natural Hypertrophy's discord ill see if i can find it but it is a common misconception some niggas will come up with crazy numbers like 8% jfl

i'd know more about weightlifting than nutrition but he is right that's the reason why catabolism occurs during unorganized cuts
Whats an organized cut then?

.7 gram protien per pound?

this isnt true once you go below 20%

I lost 10 pounds almost and pr’ing in the gym no steroids or anything. It is possible.

below 20% it becomes nightmare mode tho (at lest for me ig depends on genetics) i will start sema cause i couldn't lose weight for months

• +1
yup and its really impressive tbh ive seen a bf% chart on Natural Hypertrophy's discord ill see if i can find it but it is a common misconception some niggas will come up with crazy numbers like 8% jfl
Post it if u can lol i think i’m gonna try to get to 13% and maintain there

How do yk what bf % u are? I know the basic shit like

β€œif u flex and see your abs your 15”

And if its visible without flexing then its sub15 right?

below 20% it becomes nightmare mode tho i will start sema cause i couldn't lose weight for months
You’re probably not pushing yourself hard enough in the gym tbh

just go on semaglutide if you dont have willpower like a pussy

You’re probably not pushing yourself hard enough in the gym tbh
i think i push my self hard , the problem is i don't practically move during the day so i don't burn calories outside the gym

• +1
Whats an organized cut then?

.7 gram protien per pound?
you barely see natural bodybuilders actually count and calculate their protein intake i'm pretty sure. You lower your fats and carbs.
now yeah .7 seems reasonable you can probably go higher if you wish but it's more about carbs and fats

bulk is meme how do you not know that
of course you would know about it brah so wise

anyways lean bulking is not a meme get to it

you barely see natural bodybuilders actually count and calculate their protein intake i'm pretty sure. You lower your fats and carbs.
now yeah .7 seems reasonable you can probably go higher if you wish but it's more about carbs and fat
Doesnt make sense, i thought carbs and fats have nothing to do with bf%, just cals and protien for muscle retention

@NorwoodAscender thoughts?

Post it if u can lol i think i’m gonna try to get to 13% and maintain there

How do yk what bf % u are? I know the basic shit like

β€œif u flex and see your abs your 15”

And if its visible without flexing then its sub15 right?
i assume you wanna use visual to determine it so the chart they made would be the best for that

im at work rn and the firewall doesnt allow access to discord so go on the reddit link and join the server. I don't think NH is actually in the server but the members made the chart you will find it in one of the channels

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth