Is weight loss possible or is it a myth?

Doesnt make sense, i thought carbs and fats have nothing to do with bf%, just cals and protien for muscle retention

@NorwoodAscender thoughts?
carbs cause your body to store extra water.
and fats are highly caloric so you eat less everyday

Doesnt make sense, i thought carbs and fats have nothing to do with bf%, just cals and protien for muscle retention

@NorwoodAscender thoughts?
low carb helps with fat loss because they lower insulin resistance too as far as i know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Yahya
Oh so i’m not entirely wrong, just eat nutrient dense foods tbh and ur good

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You dont honestly need that much, more like 110-130

You wont lose much muscle if u keep working out consistently lol

Almonds shit food, high cal and phytic acid, cake is goyslop, salid is the ultimate bs, beans is solid but i’m not a fan of em if we’re talking health reasons

You can definitely change up ur diet

Cake is more than u expect
Came to say all of this

low carb helps with fat loss because they lower insulin resistance too as far as i know
yup exactly (PMID: 37006572)

it's honestly just a game of protein imo eating a shit ton of meat and high volume veggies like salad to feel fuller

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and lowiqNormie

it's honestly just a game of protein imo eating a shit ton of meat and high volume veggies like salad to feel fuller
from my experience if you don't feel like utter shit you aren't losing a decent amount of fat loss per week

As soon as i start feeling satiated and full with balanced diet through the day i don't lose any weight

• +1

Suifuel for me

I’d have to cut out milk and fruits if i did that, honestly idrc much about the carb intake it’s whatever

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
from my experience if you don't feel like utter shit you aren't losing a decent amount of fat loss per week

As soon as i start feeling satiated and full with balanced diet through the day i don't lose any weight
I think satiation is mostly from nutrients tbh

I think satiation is mostly from nutrients tbh
idk tbh , it should be something like satiation=volume+calories

do you mean micronutrients or macro?

• +1
idk tbh , it should be something like satiation=volume+calories
Try it, eat high nutrient dense foods while in a deficit, you’ll notice the difference

Try it, eat high nutrient dense foods while in a deficit, you’ll notice the difference
I'll have to cut the carbs imo i've had the best fat loss while on low carbs like 50-100g per day ofc i will lose water but also fat

but it goes to brutal mode very very hard to tolerate i have uni exams too so it's ropefuel

I'll have to cut the carbs imo i've had the best fat loss while on low carbs like 50-100g per day ofc i will lose water but also fat
Low carbs is 50-100g a day? I thought it was like 10-30

Okay then not a huge issue guess i wont have to cut out fruit and milk then

Low carbs is 50-100g a day? I thought it was like 10-30

Okay then not a huge issue guess i wont have to cut out fruit and milk then
10-30 it's pretty much carnivore , 50-100 it's considered low but the lower you can go the better ofc , also whats ur calorie mantainance?

10-30 it's pretty much carnivore , 50-100 it's considered low but the lower you can go the better ofc , also whats ur calorie mantainance?
I need to eat 1800-2000 to lose weight, depending on how much i move during that day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and Yahya

but it goes to brutal mode very very hard to tolerate i have uni exams too so it's ropefuel
cutting carbs just makes it harder why would you intentionally make it harder when it’s not gonna make you lose more fat

• +1
cutting carbs just makes it harder why would you intentionally make it harder when it’s not gonna make you lose more fat
I think i still lose more fat when on low carbs , anyway i'll get sema soon already got prescription so i should be able to lose weight easily now

A bit scared about the fatigue and dizziness which i think will be unavoidable tho

I think i still lose more fat when on low carbs , anyway i'll get sema soon already got prescription so i should be able to lose weight easily now
it’s cus carbs hold water. weight loss isn’t that hard just make sure u leave calories for night

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover, Yahya and lowiqNormie
i think i push my self hard , the problem is i don't practically move during the day so i don't burn calories outside the gym
Hmm idk then. I push myself to the max everyday for 3 days burn out for 2-3 days then pr again. Will get back to you in 1 year to see if I get back to prime condition

I remember going from 90 kg to 78 in 1.5 year by sprinting every day 7-8 kilometers and in next year i went to 90 kg again because of growing 6 inches and gaining lot of shoulder width and some lean muscles

Oh so i’m not entirely wrong, just eat nutrient dense foods tbh and ur good
and high volume food like vegetables.
Ive seen some apes frown when I say that but salad for example takes a shit ton of space in your body for so little calories, that way you can actually have some decent sleep instead of craving food like this nigga takamura

Attachments

• vlc-record-2024-05-27-12h58m22s-Hajime No Ippo Episode 8 (Season 1 The Fighthing) HD ENGLISH S...mp4
    347.7 KB
  • +1
Suifuel for me

I’d have to cut out milk and fruits if i did that, honestly idrc much about the carb intake it’s whatever
fruits not really watermelon and apples for example and bananas too are excellent fruits you could add to your diet to help in your cut

it’s cus carbs hold water. weight loss isn’t that hard just make sure u leave calories for night
pretty much yeah good advice

• +1
Reactions: Emzi
Its literally as simple as being in a calorie deficit whilst having a high protein diet with clean whole foods. I like to lift too just to make sure I don't look skinny fat.

• +1