Is what i did bannable

Lemic

Lemic

simulacrum
Joined
Apr 24, 2026
Posts
2,772
Reputation
7,576
31301


Mane what da fuh. These beckys be crazy. Havent gotten a reply yet. Is this bannable on tinder though?
 
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vrilltrum, Brava, shedontluv-U and 13 others
mirin

if she reported you maybe
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, lacobus, nocajebudala and 3 others
w rizz, keep it up uncle
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, lacobus, lowinhibragecel and 1 other person
how tf did u find a girl that likes feet tf
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tesarossa, lacobus and Lemic
Only 6 messages in asking for a handy

MIRIN
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus, nocajebudala, Lemic and 1 other person
tell us how it goes brah
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus and Lemic
IMG 4503
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus and Lemic
Texted back #wifethat :what:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: lowinhibragecel
Will do. Hope your days also going well mane.
ah well its not but whatever

will wake up tommorow and go through the same things all over again:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic and lacobus
girls suck at hands tho.
i didnt get banned and i said worse things:ogre:
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic and lacobus
  • +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: tansel, Lemic and nocajebudala
  • +1
Reactions: lowinhibragecel, nocajebudala and lacobus
@Tesarossa @Vrilltrum @Brava @eyes33

Edit. Im fucking retarded. Why tf did i tag you niggas in this shit thread.

My bad guys. :feelswah:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eyes33, Vrilltrum, Brava and 2 others
Yeah dude hinge banned my ass. :FeelsSadMan::FeelsSadMan::FeelsSadMan::FeelsSadMan:. What do you use usually ?
I get drunk so I can even speak to girls.

Then the crazy part…. I go outside! And ask every mtb+ to fuck.

0.0001% success rate but there’s always a chance…:feelsyay:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Lemic and Tesarossa
even though its vulgar it seems that shes into you so probably not
 
  • +1
Reactions: lacobus and Lemic
I get drunk so I can even speak to girls.

Then the crazy part…. I go outside! And ask every mtb+ to fuck.

0.0001% success rate but there’s always a chance…:feelsyay:
Or I get SH charges :feelstastyman:
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lemic
why are you texting eachother in hour intervals ?
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lemic and lacobus

Similar threads

Framemaxxx
Replies
13
Views
65
bordan jarrett
bordan jarrett
TGUN.
Replies
18
Views
101
blinkers
blinkers
ilikefish
Replies
10
Views
84
ilikefish
ilikefish
MangoLover
Replies
2
Views
21
ifjegf
ifjegf
ouiii
Replies
9
Views
40
ouiii
ouiii

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top