Is wheat waffles a good rater?

greek my ass you look 100% arab you ethnic dog, ur just angry that you're not as good looking as you thought you were
Better looking than you dude. You can't rate for shit, ur opinion is zero. You paki fucks look like you breed with dogs. I love how you and circle jerkers are so persistent despite the fact your wrong. I would pissed off too, if I looked like you inbred rats, I honestly would just end my life.

htn with ethnic women appeal because he literally looks like a light brown eye arab
theres no way this nigga ever gets recognized as white
Never said, I was white!!! Holy shit

4.75 psl, is a really high rating.
Why someone not happy with that????

I be thrilled, when I get consistently-ish RATED 4.75 PSL
You've rated me psl 5. I've gotten psl 5 by a lot different trusted raters on here. There just typical jealous curries. It's ok, it's over anyway. They r nobodies

. It's ok, it's over anyway.
2991.jpg

Better looking than you dude. You can't rate for shit, ur opinion is zero. You paki fucks look like you breed with dogs. I love how you and circle jerkers are so persistent despite the fact your wrong. I would pissed off too, if I looked like you inbred rats, I honestly would just end my life.
You've rated me psl 5. I've gotten psl 5 by a lot different trusted raters on here. There just typical jealous curries. It's ok, it's over anyway. They r nobodies
jfl

why r u taking rate so srs, usually it varies a little bit by a persons individual opinion

probably thought hes chadlite or something
You rated him psl 4.75
68BBB5EF CA05 4E2E B815 E635D373092B

Hez like psl 3.5
@justadude Your rating r garbage bro
@eduardkoopman this is sort of shit I'm talking about

Attachments

• 68BBB5EF-CA05-4E2E-B815-E635D373092B.jpeg
    68BBB5EF-CA05-4E2E-B815-E635D373092B.jpeg
    95.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal