Is white bread the worst food for looksmax?

awesomemc101

awesomemc101

doing my skincare atm
Ofc excluding treats, ice cream, etc.

Is white bread the worst food possible for your looks? High in refined carbohydrates and salt, and things like thiamine mono nitrate. Pretty sure this makes face puffy and fat but idk

how can bread be the worst food for you out of all the shit you can consume out there

Chad eats McDonald's creampies your oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, EggKing, dgzty and 3 others

Is white bread the worst food possible for your looks? High in refined carbohydrates and salt, and things like thiamine mono nitrate. Pretty sure this makes face puffy and fat but idk
Yes, it’s slave food.

Eat meat only for perma debloated face.

how can bread be the worst food for you out of all the shit you can consume out there
Sv3rige said the worst food you can eat is bread

i ate that only that my whle childhood

white bread is horrible yeah

• +1
Reactions: med
bread is shet in general
high protein low carb diet >

• +1
Reactions: awesomemc101
bread is shet in general
high protein low carb diet >
High Fat High protein, It will promote hormone production and if you are in a surplus it will mitigate bloat. High Carb High calorie is the most retarded lie told by gymcels

High Fat High protein, It will promote hormone production and if you are in a surplus it will mitigate bloat. High Carb High calorie is the most retarded lie told by gymcels
yes sir, im getting lean asfff

White bread is complete shit. It doesn't even taste nice and is made with a shit ton of ingredients (if you buy from supermarket).