Is wisdom teeth removal a Jew scam??

Deleted member 14203

Deleted member 14203

Platinum
When I was 16 the new dentist recommended I get all 4 wisdom teeth removed before they come in at all. JFL he showed me the x-ray and they were all pointing like sideways. I kinda delayed it because I was blackpilled at the time and skeptical of Jew dentistry and orthodontics.

Anyway, now I'm 18 and 3 of my wisdom teeth came in perfectly but the fourth one is all fucked up and sideways. It doesn't hurt all, dentist said its risky to keep it like that because if it grows more it could cause damage. The dentist wants to remove that one, but he also wants to remove the 3 teeth that came in fine because "they are harder to clean":lul:and he has to remove the upper and lower teeth on the side with the fucked up tooth so my bite is even. But he also wants to take out the two on the other side for no reason it seems.. He seemed annoyed that I was asking why he needs to take out 3 perfectly normal teeth.

Can wisdom teeth removal descend you? My bones seem fully developed but I'm suspicious of these Jews.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 17791, Deleted member 14848 and 6 others
yes the jews want to remove your wisdom in order to lower your iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 17791, datboijj and 8 others
it’s Jewish

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, SkinjobCatastrophe, RODEBLUR and 3 others
I'm glad I have known about the Jews since a young age.
smart goyim. this is exactly why we need to remove your wisdom teeth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, IhateDentists, Deleted member 17791 and 3 others
If it's not necessary don't do it

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 14203
I LEARNED MY LESSON LAST TIME I LET THE JEWS NEAR ME WITH THEIR SURGICAL TOOLS.

THEY GOT MY FORESKIN BUT THEY AREN'T GETTING MY TEETH.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mogstars, IhateDentists, Deleted member 17791 and 7 others
thank god, i had a wisdom tooth removal appontment when i was younger but I said no because I was scared of going outside, that decision would've been bad

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and SkinjobCatastrophe
thank god, i had a wisdom tooth removal appontment when i was younger but I said no because I was scared of going outside, that decision would've been bad
You've would been chad if you had removed those wisdom teeth it's over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, SkinjobCatastrophe and JosephGarrot123
You've would been chad if you had removed those wisdom teeth it's over for you
i don't know man my gonial angle is 90 degree, idk if that helped or some shit. i don't know the effects but i think it made my face bigonial width wider since it needed space, it was bleeding and was painful

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
It's only really necessary if theres an infection or smth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Catawampus, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others
i think i might of got an infection, it was bleeding and i didnt brush my teeth for a year, i didnt go for removal because i had anxiety

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, coolguy1, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
@SixCRY

• +1
if u don't need dont remove

If needed only remove the one and replace it with an implant instead of removing 4

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 14203 and 1 other person
yes the jews want to remove your wisdom in order to lower your iq
lower iq? I know it makes the face subhuman, but intelligence?

elaborate my friend

• +1
my aunt is a orthodontist and I tried to blackpill her about mewing when I was new to this XDD

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 14203
Total scam unless it's massively impacting your quality of life with pain. Otherwise, leave them. The recovery period for that is hell on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
If its coming in sideways and it hasnt gotten straightened out then it might needs to come out. But I would wait a little longer. Often it seems like the tooth will come in sideways and be impacted but then it ends up coming in ok anyways. But also, sometimes the teeth will come in fine but they will crowd your palate so your other teeth will get crooked and twisted. Really you can never tell whats gonna happen for sure.

I would just wait, if the tooth never comes in right, or if it does but then your teeth start moving and getting crooked, then id have it removed. But theres no risk of waiting so id just wait a bit, no need to decide what to do now. Most people who let their wisdom teeth come in have pain for a month or two but then it goes away once theyre fully in and not moving around anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
All 4 of my wisdom teeth came in 0 problem. My ortho said I had the least crowded jaw of anyone he has seen, and widest palate. I think it's a good sign. I have like a 12 teeth (per row) smile

Some models remove their molars to get hollow cheeks, but yeah it’s probably a looksmin long term.

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
jaw infection is dangerous since it is in close proximity to your brain. better to remove it if you see its growing sideways before its infected

• +1
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
All 4 of my wisdom teeth came in 0 problem. My ortho said I had the least crowded jaw of anyone he has seen, and widest palate. I think it's a good sign. I have like a 12 teeth (per row) smile
Wtf chads.org

The wisdom teeth being harder to clean is legit, a lot of retards don’t know how to clean their teeth properly so their wisdom teeth end up rotting and causing a really painful infection.
Shouldn’t happen if you aren’t retarded tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 15129
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars and Deleted member 15129
if u don't need dont remove

If needed only remove the one and replace it with an implant instead of removing 4
Did the replacements prevent bone loss?
If not im definitley gonna get jaw implants after this molar removal since its a dead tooth and has to be done :feelswhy:

Yeah, it will shrink your jaw. Dentist wanted to remove mine too because of 'muh, it has decayed a bit', nigga, just fill the hole.

Im keeping my wizdom teeth.

@StrangerDanger you got cucked or you still have wizdom teeth?

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 13787, StrangerDanger and 1 other person
Never seen this procedure getting done on anyone i know here in the balkans, guess this is a western narrow palate cuck trait or something jfl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah, it will shrink your jaw. Dentist wanted to remove mine too because of 'muh, it has decayed a bit', nigga, just fill the hole.

Im keeping my wizdom teeth.

@StrangerDanger you got cucked or you still have wizdom teeth?
Dentist said they are growing in properly so dont need to remove them

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and StrangerDanger