Is WMAF the saddest show of reality there is? the most unromantic way of pair bonding lol.

Is WMAF the most sad show of reality/ hypergamy?

• Yes

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 19944

Mistral
Most sad show of reality because of how race oriented things are (mainly race).

No high effort, finesse, just race. The most primal meat and potatoes of attraction card being used.

No skill, exploiting someone who has a language barrier, race card reliance, going to the jungle for a piece of ass, etc.

A lot of room for you to be lazy/ subhuman.
Sacrificing white genes for an easy fuck.
Extinguishing what made america beautiful and special by ragequitting your euro lineage just because it's too hard etc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darwined, mordec13, weebcel and 2 others
Extinguishing what made america beautiful and special by ragequitting your euro lineage just because it's too hard etc.
Just abort the sons.

yes because asian women have no shame and would rather die or live a life of utter mediocrity if they cannot get white sperm/commitment.

• +1
Reactions: mordec13
I WISH noodlewhores actually liked me. But I'm just a 4/10 whiteboy

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallcurrycel, SubSigma and PointOfNoReturn
Showing how sadly obvious life isn't sentimental. Just judgmental/ hierarchal.

so much can be gleaned lol

Jews.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14984 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS

No high effort, finesse, just race. The most primal meat and potatoes of attraction card being used.

No skill, exploiting someone who has a language barrier, race card reliance, going to the jungle for a piece of ass, etc.

What if a person simply likes Asian women better? They're way hotter than the hottest white girls if you ask me. And then there's the fact that in Asia a normal local chick won't even look twice at a white chad. Sure he'll have lots of sex, but unless he's been there a few years he won't realize that the quality of the ones he's been with is severely lacking.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, weebcel, Deleted member 23154 and 2 others
B L E A C H E D

At the end of the day its better to marry a fat white girl then a skinny Asian girl. Its more likely your kids will be fucked up.

But in terms of a gf I would say it doesn't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, weebcel and Deleted member 23154
are hapas basically just turks

yes because asian women have no shame and would rather die or live a life of utter mediocrity if they cannot get white sperm/commitment.

I personally just see it as there sacrifice.
Just the idea of them having that half white child is worth more.
Even if the relationship didn't work out the joy in knowing that they have succeed in 'moving on up' in the social ladder in a single generation is worth it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23154 and Deleted member 23260
Hapas always end up mental and non nt due to unnatural social dynamics. Hapas always have a built in infeority complex due to only being half white, but have a built in supeority complex due to still being at least half white and not full asian. Usualy there are 3 types of Hapas: the autistic minecraft type, the hyper confident alpha type overcompensating to fit in with other whites, and the blended in asian type that larps as asian because trying to larp as white is too stressful, but being half white will always make other asians subconsuously jealous of you and you get put on a pedistal around other asians. Most of the time hapas will have either a subhuman white male father thst could have never pulled a white woman, so needed to run jbw to get an asian woman. The result of this is an apsie soft nerd hapa son that is unconfident. The other type of father is a psychopath dark triad military dad that abuses the family. The asian mom is too submissive to do anything and goes along with it while the dad bullies and or beats the fuck out of the hapa son resulting in an emotionally numb sociopath son that has a hard time relating with other people and fitting in due to being unable to process emotions like normal people. I am the latter 🥲. Its good because you can run dark triad game, but you will always be non nt and unable to properly fit in with normal peoole no mstter how hard you try.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, weebcel, LiteralCaucasian and 1 other person
Hapas always end up mental and non nt due to unnatural social dynamics. Hapas always have a built in infeority complex due to only being half white, but have a built in supeority complex due to still being at least half white and not full asian. Usualy there are 3 types of Hapas: the autistic minecraft type, the hyper confident alpha type overcompensating to fit in with other whites, and the blended in asian type that larps as asian because trying to larp as white is too stressful, but being half white will always make other asians subconsuously jealous of you and you get put on a pedistal around other asians. Most of the time hapas will have either a subhuman white male father thst could have never pulled a white woman, so needed to run jbw to get an asian woman. The result of this is an apsie soft nerd hapa son that is unconfident. The other type of father is a psychopath dark triad military dad that abuses the family. The asian mom is too submissive to do anything and goes along with it while the dad bullies and or beats the fuck out of the hapa son resulting in an emotionally numb sociopath son that has a hard time relating with other people and fitting in due to being unable to process emotions like normal people. I am the latter 🥲. Its good because you can run dark triad game, but you will always be non nt and unable to properly fit in with normal peoole no mstter how hard you try.
you seem so unashamed about admitting dark triad lol. I would think people would feel regretful about it but I assume now you enjoy being a semi arrogant douche? I mean it's one of the things people primally can cling to.

I am proud you enjoy it openly haha

dude talk to me on discord more wtf lol.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Rt-Rust1
My negro wrote an autobiography and a plea for help in one paragraph 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Fgsfds and SubSigma
I WISH noodlewhores actually liked me. But I'm just a 4/10 whiteboy

I dont get the gook obession you know how bad the gook genes are and you know how dominant there phyical characteristics are.

Issue is white women globally are a minority tbqh we need more white foids globally NGL

you are describing native?

ALL interracial dating is a result of lust and fetish and not real "love" or "connection."
White women who date black men view it as being violated by a beast and have a fetish for that
Asian women who date white men view it as "taming the white devil colonizer" or some shit.
Black men who date white women view it as conquering the people who enslaved you in the past.
White men who date asian women view it as an easy fuck for a woman who worships you.
ITS ALL A FETISH. Realistically, the people who you relate to the most are of your own race. Thats who makes the best partner for you, will make you kids who look like you, like your parents, your grandparents, and your ancestors, if you put lust and fetish aside.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766 and Deleted member 2413
I dont get the gook obession you know how bad the gook genes are and you know how dominant there phyical characteristics are.

Issue is white women globally are a minority tbqh we need more white foids globally NGL
wdym you dont get it, I like asian features and I want them on my dick, whats there not to understand?

wdym you dont get it, I like asian features and I want them on my dick, whats there not to understand?

Then you reproduce and produce ER kids because rhe average gook traits are dominant and gooks on average are more subhuman than whites

Then you reproduce and produce ER kids because rhe average gook traits are dominant and gooks on average are more subhuman than whites
Lol at reproducing.

Bc it’s the worst genes of both races

Imo yes, gook girls are not only subhumans and only gl with makeup, filters and surgery but they trash asian men which are already suffering, not to mention they're the most polite, hard working etc

Black women hating black men is justified because black guys chimp out a lot, are trashy in most cases etc

Nigga talking from personal experience

did you ever actually have a close relationship with your father or nope.

imagine having a son who is asian, would not risk that
some asian women are cute, but fuck I'm white and I would not want any colored kids