Is working out necessary for a strong masculine face?

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
There is evidence that the "testosterone face" can only develop with a good amount of high intensity workouts. High intensity exercize is associated with fat loss in the cheek area and development of facial muscles.
To what extent is this true?

I'd really like to have really hollow cheeks and therefore the attractive shadowing on my face. I used to think its all bones but maybe it is not?

There are people that don't exercize at all and have an attractive, structured, lean face. Alain Delon is a good example.

So, is working out necessary or not? I'd love to think that everything is fine as long as you are lean and at least somewhat muscular.

exercise for health

health correlates to attractivness but wont cause u to go from subhuman to male model

autistic question to even ask this, obviously exercise jfl

• +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 7901 and 2 others
exercise for health

health correlates to attractivness but wont cause u to go from subhuman to male model

autistic question to even ask this, obviously exercise jfl
I can't exercize because of cholinergic urticaria, thats why I ask

I mean it depends. I guess training neck is necessary to have a masculine face so in that context I would say yes, but in general? Probably not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
Not necessary. Genetics > lose fat & get older > surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13945 and Deleted member 12216
Not necessary. Genetics > lose fat & get older > surgery
Interesting that you put surgery last, while it is a real hard fix for many aesthetic problems. I would never get surgery though.

Interesting that you put surgery last, while it is a real hard fix for many aesthetic problems. I would never get surgery though.
Well, most people don't need surgery to get sunken cheeks