Is worldhgh.com legit?

J

jafarjafar

Iron
Is it legit for pharma grade hgh?

I am an hgh seller as confirmed by @FreakkForLife

dm me if you're interested. worldhgh is very hit or miss

I've been thinking about ordering from there too. It looks good but I haven't read enough reviews to make a decision.

I've been thinking about ordering from there too. It looks good but I haven't read enough reviews to make a decision.
just ordered from there, I can say there customer service is amazing, had some issues with payment and we resolved it. Ill update u on when i recieve it

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
just ordered from there, I can say there customer service is amazing, had some issues with payment and we resolved it. Ill update u on when i recieve it
Which one did u order:whatfeels:?

So how is the Norditropin so far? Had a long discussion with the guy at worldhgh and he seems somewhat trust worthy. Just not enough reviews anywhere for me to pull the trigger. Dirt cheap source too. Can get 2 x 45 IU nord pens for $357 including shipping.

So how is the Norditropin so far? Had a long discussion with the guy at worldhgh and he seems somewhat trust worthy. Just not enough reviews anywhere for me to pull the trigger. Dirt cheap source too. Can get 2 x 45 IU nord pens for $357 including shipping.
Just took my 6th dose, tbh, i don’t really feel anything side effect wise or anything wise. But that’s normal.

first three days was 2 IU before bed, past three days has been 3, will increase until i’m at 5, may increase it to 8
It might be better to increase to 6 or even 8 for 1 night to make sure you get the sides so you can somewhat verify if it’s real. Better than going through at 2 IU’s to only find out it’s not doing anything.

There are also places where you can test the hgh but it does cost a decent amount. Worth it tho to make sure before continuing taking/ordering more imo

first three days was 2 IU before bed, past three days has been 3, will increase until i’m at 5, may increase it to 8
But anyway, how was the shipping? Did they come with the box? Have heard ITS app is down, so you probably weren’t able to scan the QR code to verify right

It might be better to increase to 6 or even 8 for 1 night to make sure you get the sides so you can somewhat verify if it’s real. Better than going through at 2 IU’s to only find out it’s not doing anything.

There are also places where you can test the hgh but it does cost a decent amount. Worth it tho to make sure before continuing taking/ordering more imo
i read reviews from trustpilot on their site, basically all of them were positive and confirming that it’s legit so idk 🤷‍♂️.

i read reviews from trustpilot on their site, basically all of them were positive and confirming that it’s legit so idk 🤷‍♂️.
Not gonna lie, trust pilot is one of the most faked “review” sources. The fact that they had so many great reviews on trust pilot but nowhere else was 1 of the big red flags to me. Have seen somewhat trust worthy reviews on other forums, but those were from a year or more ago and not many of them.

Keep me updated please. Worldhgh reached out offering a discount for the first order so I wanna see if it’s good

• +1
Reactions: jafarjafar