Is worth to take GHK CU?

the fuck is that link jesus stop giving money to liars, cosmetologist only care about making a product that sells

use:
sunscreen, but as addition to avoiding sun as much as you can AND REAPPLY your sunscreeen every 2 hours
retinoid
laser treatment if you want glass skin (only get it done by a board certified derm)
moistruize (just use whatever works for you)

Yeah sounds dumb af, but sunscreen loses its efficacy after some time, especially when you sweat, rub your face. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7759112/ go to section "how should sunscreen be applied?"
Also I know this article is mainly about skin cancer prevention (and I promise you it's also important because melanoma is the worst), but cancer is formed mainly because of the damage and mutations caused by uv radiation.
The damage also applies to how your skin looks

the fuck is that link jesus stop giving money to liars, cosmetologist only care about making a product that sells

use:
sunscreen, but as addition to avoiding sun as much as you can AND REAPPLY your sunscreeen every 2 hours
retinoid
laser treatment if you want glass skin (only get it done by a board certified derm)
moistruize (just use whatever works for you)
Which laser?

• +1
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
get injectable