Is wrist size genetic?

ParanoidHungLatino

ParanoidHungLatino

Bronze
I am tired of the two main assumptions guys say when they say you can increase wrists:

1) Just do boxing or any intensive activites; WRONG. There are many boxers with weak wrist, including Mayweather himself and Prince Nasseem. Obvious thicker wrists are advantageous in boxing, therefore most successfull boxers will have average to thick wrists. Many people also tried it and then showed there was no increase in wrist size.

2) Use HGH. Nope. I have seen dozes of HGH deficient people use HGH and they have normal wrists. Supra physiological levels of HGH dont seem to make you have 8 inch wrists. Wrist growth in arm wresters seem to be water retention.

Therefore, what makes one have thickers wrists? Is it all genes?

Wrist size is cope
Depends. For getting women yeah mostly cope but for sports and overall masculine look? Definetely not cope. See guys like Devon Larrat or young Tyson. These guys got thick wrists. Much bigger thana average. Thicker bone structure also make you stronger when compared same weight to a person with smaller wrists. As a "sportsmogger" I thought you would know this. Jason also seem to have decent wrists haha

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated and sportsmogger
Depends. For getting women yeah mostly cope but for sports and overall masculine look? Definetely not cope. See guys like Devon Larrat or young Tyson. These guys got thick wrists. Much bigger thana average. Thicker bone structure also make you stronger when compared same weight to a person with smaller wrists. As a "sportsmogger" I thought you would know this. Jason also seem to have decent wrists haha
Yeah obv matters for sports but this is a looksmaxxing forum where the goal is to get women, so it doesn't matter in that realm

Still though i can cope with my 6.6 inch wrists

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Yeah obv matters for sports but this is a looksmaxxing forum where the goal is to get women, so it doesn't matter in that realm

Still though i can cope with my 6.6 inch wrists
Makes sense. I am not much worried about women overall just mogging men. I have 6 inch wrists though hahaha. And I manlet. My cope is my hair and my dick size. How tall are you bro? Jason Luv is a really blessed guy. Dude is 6'5 with 8.5 inch cock and good frame. Bro is top 0.1%. And he actually has good face, while all the other guys from Bl*cked have shit faces.

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Makes sense. I am not much worried about women overall just mogging men. I have 6 inch wrists though hahaha. And I manlet. My cope is my hair and my dick size. How tall are you bro? Jason Luv is a really blessed guy. Dude is 6'5 with 8.5 inch cock and good frame. Bro is top 0.1%. And he actually has good face, while all the other guys from Bl*cked have shit faces.
Nah he's more like 7, just with good girth, i length mog him

I'm 5'11 but I just say 6ft because thats my height in the morning + shoes

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
lowkey matters bitches post their hands next to their bf hand and cream over the hand and wrist size difference
Its always the handsize not the wrist size

They cream over finger length

• So Sad
Reactions: dehydrated
I am tired of the two main assumptions guys say when they say you can increase wrists:

1) Just do boxing or any intensive activites; WRONG. There are many boxers with weak wrist, including Mayweather himself and Prince Nasseem. Obvious thicker wrists are advantageous in boxing, therefore most successfull boxers will have average to thick wrists. Many people also tried it and then showed there was no increase in wrist size.

2) Use HGH. Nope. I have seen dozes of HGH deficient people use HGH and they have normal wrists. Supra physiological levels of HGH dont seem to make you have 8 inch wrists. Wrist growth in arm wresters seem to be water retention.

this is ...100 percent jfl. guess who i am

Last edited:

Hgh so yes