Is "you are so tall" even a compliment

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
tallcels do you consider this a compliment

I get that from girls sometimes. Is that even a compliment. like ye bitch I am tall it is obvious to see

but they never compliment on cheekbones or jaw (real compliments). you are so tall is not even compliment

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Lmao, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
It’s an ioi I’m sure. Got a 6ft6 friend and bitches always say that to him and he slays

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Lmao, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
I've been told that as well but I don't put any significance on it since I'm ugly. Like yes, bitch I'm tall that much is quite obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Account
It’s an ioi I’m sure. Got a 6ft6 friend and bitches always say that to him and he slays
i hope one day they will compliment on my high ramirez cheekbones or my insane 6% bf lean face (with time it will happen)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and gymmaxedhorse
5'9 is tall

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
i hope one day they will compliment on my high ramirez cheekbones or my insane 6% bf lean face (with time it will happen)
Lel I just hope I can get a gf in college after softmaxxing.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Most bitches comment on lips, eyes, eyebrows, jaw, or hair I don’t think I’ve ever heard cheeks or cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: DarkLoner94 and Account
I've been told that as well but I don't put any significance on it since I'm ugly. Like yes, bitch I'm tall that much is quite obvious.
ye bro i am saying. anyone can see ur tall. its like they are just throwing half ass compliment for no reason. if it was a real ioi they would look deeply into your face and compliment your facial structure, skin, cheekbones etc. something that they have to look for more than 0.1 miliseconds to see. literally anyone can see ur tall from 100ms away

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
what are you expecting " omg he's so hot his fwhr must be 1.565 and his ipd 1.33 😍"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, poopoohead, Tallooksmaxxer and 4 others
I used to get compliments on my nose, lips, hair (when it was long) and my forehead shape jfl but never because of my jaw and cheekbones (and I have high cheekbones)

A lot of girls compliment me on being 6'2 but it kind of feels good to be complimented on your face

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
what are you expecting " omg he's so hot his fwhr must be 1.565 and his ipd 1.33 😍"
no but i am just saying "you are so tall" is not a compliment. it is like saying the sky is blue or it is really chilly today on a winter morning

u ever hear girls say "omg his jaw" or his hair, his eyes etc. now compare that to "your so tall". it is not a compliment imo. just like saying you look great today! just a big generalization that doesnt focus on the key facial features. if a girl wants to give a ioi she focuses on a facial feature

so with all this in mind, i do not count "you are so tall" as a compliment

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and smvmaxxertilllate
my pfl is 35mm bro, many girls say wow 35mm what chad are you :owo:(y)

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti and smvmaxxertilllate
no but i am just saying "you are so tall" is not a compliment. it is like saying the sky is blue or it is really chilly today on a winter morning

u ever hear girls say "omg his jaw" or his hair, his eyes etc. now compare that to "your so tall". it is not a compliment imo. just like saying you look great today! just a big generalization that doesnt focus on the key facial features. if a girl wants to give a ioi she focuses on a facial feature

Ye. I don’t either cause if it was a legit compliment then I wouldn’t be incel still

don't overthink imo, every time i get it usually the girl is intressted or expect me to be a manlet before meeting with her

@Account How tall are you? You have good body? Rate 0/10?

@Account How tall are you? You have good body? Rate 0/10?
197cm i have some muscle but thing is 18% bf so i look big/muscular in clothes but i want to be way leaner without shirt. i dont like seeing myself without shirt i want insane 8 pack shreds

197cm i have some muscle but thing is 18% bf so i look big/muscular in clothes but i want to be way leaner without shirt. i dont like seeing myself without shirt i want insane 8 pack shreds
Short torso + long legs

Torso and legs same

Long torso + legs long

What are you?

And you face is normie?

if you have a long torso it is the same as being a manlet, it generates repulsion

P in V is the only compliment that matters

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Tallooksmaxxer

I get that from girls sometimes. Is that even a compliment. like ye bitch I am tall it is obvious to see

but they never compliment on cheekbones or jaw (real compliments). you are so tall is not even compliment
Probably, unless you're 7'5+ or something.

i know what you mean but complimenting a good looking face is also obvious or not?
everything that all people can see = obivious? like tall, good looking face, shoes, hair etc
or am i missing something?

• +1
Reactions: Account
i know what you mean but complimenting a good looking face is also obvious or not?
everything that all people can see = obivious? like tall, good looking face, shoes, hair etc
or am i missing something?
nah tbh. from 100m u can see a guy is tall. u dont really need to acknowledge the other person as human to see him as tall

but to see if a guy is good looking u have to look at his face. u have to analyze his face to see if he is good looking. so in my opinion "you are so tall" is just a throw-out compliment meaning nothing. to say "you are so good looking" or better to say u have a really good facial feature means its a real ioi because she really paid attention to you and analyzed ur face

• +1
Reactions: exeight
Rarely get complimented on my height

I never get complimented on my height, I'm still invisible to women

I never get complimented on my height, I'm still invisible to women
Well you are 157lbs. Obvious and easy failo to fix It is better to be fat than underweight at 6ft7 let alone being muscular

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827

Only a compliment if you have a handsome face in addition to being tall

Well you are 157lbs. Obvious and easy failo to fix It is better to be fat than underweight at 6ft7 let alone being muscular
Nah its because I'm ugly is why I'm invisible

Tall and good looking = tall

Tall and ugly = too tall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I've heard this phrase enough to know that if a girl says "you're so tall" then you're too tall for her and it's massive a turn off. It's over for you if a girl says this. The word "So" indicates something is very wrong.

Being tall is not a turn on, but being short IS a turn OFF for many women. I'm 6'4" and short girls who are into me, don't complement my height, they'll compliment my face or personality if they are into me, but they will sometimes shit talk short guys, and talk a lot about how much they hate short guys around me, how short guys have bad personalities etc.

Complements are things like "I love your face." and "You're really hot".

Neutral statements are things like "I love your teeth."

Insults are things like "You're soo tall." "It's fine, I have tall friends." "You're ugly". People generally try to soften things, so if you're not sure if something is a complement then it's an insult.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
“How tall are you” is an ioi