Is "You" worth watching?

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I just finished Dexter and then I saw I've only watched a bit of You. It seems like the normie version of Dexter. Joe seems like an emotional and insecure baby, putting all that effort into random whores and acting out.

I remember in the first series I got bored because I saw a scene where Joe was stalking Beck and she was getting fucked by her ex whilst he was obsessing over her :lul:. Joe was standing in the window and I thought what kind of serial killer is allowing himself to be a cuck.

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Imagine if joe was some neckbeard obese no one would watch it . Girls want to be stalked by dark triads like me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon, N1666 and xegigi
It is a normie version of Dexter. First season is good then the seasons get worse. Don't bother watching after season 3.

It's worth it if you wanna see foids get killed

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I just finished Dexter and then I saw I've only watched a bit of You. It seems like the normie version of Dexter. Joe seems like an emotional and insecure baby, putting all that effort into random whores and acting out.

I remember in the first series I got bored because I saw a scene where Joe was stalking Beck and she was getting fucked by her ex whilst he was obsessing over her :lul:. Joe was standing in the window and I thought what kind of serial killer is allowing himself to be a cuck.
He’s a legit cuck that chases roasties

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Garbage compared to Dexter.

• +1
Reactions: fuse and N1666
WFya.gif

Dexter is so awesome, New Blood sucked.

You season 1 and 2 are good, 3 drops off hard but still worth watching imo. Yes Dexter mogs Joe but if you like Dexter I'd imagine you'll like You. It has some really good moments

• +1
Reactions: fuse, TheParkinSon and N1666