Is young Muammar Gaddafi the best looking dictator ever?

IdiAmin

IdiAmin

His Excellency President for Life Field Marshal
6'0, basically mogs every dictator I can recall

Gaddafi
Gaddafi young profile
Gaddafi4
Gaddafi3
Gaddafi2

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, InnsmouthLook, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
Maybe but I think nicolae ceausescu mogs
th

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, lurkingTard and fernandobrocolli
he wasnt a dictator. he did a lot of things for his people like giving free electricity, water and raising literacy rate from <10% to >90%. the fact you call him that is just proof youre easily brainwashed just like others are because of cuckmerica

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, LastHopeForNorman, Lihito and 15 others
good leader for his people, zionist/usa allegiance fucked him over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 10987, No Bones Dax and 3 others
he wasnt a dictator. he did a lot of things for his people like giving free electricity, water and raising literacy rate from <10% to >90%. the fact you call him that is just proof youre easily brainwashed just like others are because of cuckmerica

You imply that being a dictator is a bad thing, lol, look who I have in my profile picture and username before you post such a stupid shit comment
(Spoiler: that guy was supported by Gaddafi)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, ToursOverBoyo2020 and BigBoy
You imply that being a dictator is a bad thing, lol, look who I have in my profile picture and username before post such a stupid shit comment
i dont have any idea who it is but clearly the only thing here that could be classified "stupid shit" is your thread smh

i dont have any idea who it is but clearly the only thing here that could be classified "stupid shit" is your thread smh

>make a thread appreciating Gaddafi
>get called by some not knowing history cel an american cuck

• JFL
Reactions: f0rmless and Hightwolf
>make a thread appreciating Gaddafi
>get called by some not knowing history cel an american cuck
>fell for propaganda, calls a good man a dictator (a negative term)
>thinks its an appreciative thread

stalin mogs him

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Hightwolf and Lolcel
>fell for propaganda, calls a good man a dictator (a negative term)
>thinks its an appreciative thread

You reeee over a word, Jesus man

correcting you isnt me reeing lol.

Dude, you just reeee because I called him a dictator and I explained that I don't consider it negative and you still reeee because you won't back down, Gaddafi wouldn't be proud of your meltdown

Dude, you just reeee because I called him a dictator and I explained that I don't consider it negative and you still reeee because you won't back down, Gaddafi wouldn't be proud of your meltdown
you have a funny definition of a meltdown, i simply corrected you. thats all. i bet you didnt know about the things i said he did, did you?

you have a funny definition of a meltdown, i simply corrected you. thats all. i bet you didnt know about the things i said he did, did you?

Dude, I knew it already (why you think I made this thread?) and you don't know who Idi Amin was, the guy who was supported by Gaddafi.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Dude, I knew it already (why you think I make this thread?) and you don't know who Idi Amin was, the guy who was supported by Gaddafi.
it just seemed to me you thought he was a bad person so i wanted to correct you. i didnt know you were a fan of him. anyway i always thought that guy was from a movie jfl at me

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin
I dont think the bar there is set too high bud

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, HellenicChad, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
it just seemed to me you thought he was a bad person so i wanted to correct you. i didnt know you were a fan of him. anyway i always thought that guy was from a movie jfl at me
Idi Amin was very anti curry

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Gengar
442px Stalin 1902

Mogged by prettyboy stalin

• +1
Reactions: Incoming

This is from a doc movie about him "Idi Amin - Self Potrait" btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and IdiAmin
why did he hate pakistanis

i always thought it was from a nollywood movie jfl, yknow they tend to have those meme-worthy movies so i just didnt think much of it.
Uganda had a lot of Indians who settled under the British. They had a lot of wealth and owned most businesses and so he kicked them out and kept their money

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and IdiAmin
Uganda had a lot of Indians who settled under the British. They had a lot of wealth and owned most businesses and so he kicked them out and kept their money
but i dont associate with indians lol, as far as i know there wasnt really a diaspora in uganda but plenty in kenya though.

why did he hate pakistanis

i always thought it was from a nollywood movie jfl, yknow they tend to have those meme-worthy movies so i just didnt think much of it.

Uganda had a big rich Indian miniority and he expelled them so Ugandians could take over their money

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Gengar
Uganda had a big rich Indian miniority and he expelled them so Ugandians could take over their money
indians do seem to take over places, look at suriname (a country located in south america) where the majority of people are indians (they were brought there as slaves) and other minorities dont like em at all, like africans and the chinese.

• +1
but i dont associate with indians lol, as far as i know there wasnt really a diaspora in uganda but plenty in kenya though.
Well a fair amount of these Indians were muslim and came from modern day Pakistan

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Chaddafi

• Love it
Well a fair amount of these Indians were muslim and came from modern day Pakistan
well to be fair islamic curries can be gigantic faggots so its understandable ngl

Was probably blackpilled to an extent
I remember him in some interview saying that he wants to look like the his country young handsome men , thus got the plastic surgeries he did (which were a disaster unfortunately...)

• +1
Ben Laden/Mollah mogs too

Just be terrorist leader/dictator theory

• Love it
True

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar