who is actually the best looking user on the forum who is still active

Why r you making such a claim when you joined last year

@Zeta doesnt even make the top 10 list of best looking users to ever browse this forum
You realise I've been here lurking from 2020 Covid jfl :lul::lul:
I didnt just join last year
I'm also not part of the tiktokcel group.. I made my account 2 days before August 8th when .org got namedropped.. its the only reason I snagged "greycel"

Also I'm known by users on Discord from long before 2023. I joined it many years back..

Read these two:

Read the replies below them too, of OG users verifying

Also I've been rating guys on TrueRateCelebs from 2019-2020 days...
I've probably spent more than 4x the amount of time you have on :blackpill: related content in the last 4-5 years :lul::LOL:

I am an excellend rater. Here is my Chad+ tierlist, based off having Arvid as 6PSL, and Colton Haynes as 6.5 PSL:
Here is a good Chad+ tierlist so you can understand:

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive
Example: Saafiir, Kaden Hammond, Colton Haynes, Sam Dezz

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Example: Mid tier chad example (6.25+ PSL) = Zayn Malik, Amnesia, Damian Kater
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

@Zeta sits somewhere in the Mid Chad tier
Example:

He is arguably High Chad, he is mogging High Chads in robustness, striking features and angularity..
He seems to be a better fit in that bracket:

I don't think he is GigaChad tier though, the gigachad's all objectively mog him.. although he isn't far behind. I'd say @Zeta your PSL is: 6.6 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Zeta
me ofc

Attachments

• IMG_0966.jpeg
    IMG_0966.jpeg
    1,020.9 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
@Zeta is genuinely maybe the 2nd best looking user to have ever browsed PSL
View attachment 2997093

But Salludon clears you by over 1 entire PSL point
Which people really underestimate the value of
You need to understand the magnitude of the jumps at the higher level matter considerably more, the higher you go. People conflate the idea of 7.1 to 7.6 as the same as 5.1 to 5.6..
Imagine the difference between a 6.1 low chad like Zurzolo and a 6.6 high Chad like Saafiir. It’s that but way way bigger in jump

And this is an enire point gap from EVEN HIGHER than 6.1.. @Zeta Is somewhere around Mid-High Chad so from 6.25-6.5 PSL, I would say around 6.4 PSL (high-end for PSL)..
Salludon clears 7.5 PSL (IMO 7.6-7.7), he was truly Terrachad tier+ and was probably at his peak, the most aesthetic man of all time.

He looked like an IRL morph to the point Amouranth indirectly acknowledged him as the best human she's ever seen: :what:

At a level of psl that high where increments of 0.01 psl matter a lot, being over 110x that larger in gap is mental
He’s maxxed out a lot of features that @Zeta has and has more strikingness/ better bone placement/ more bone mass

This was a post I made between Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz and Salludon:

People severely underestimate the absolute magnitude of seeing somebody like this.

To put it into perspective:

Theres BILLIONS of men out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. Every 1 second being a different man

There's been over 100 billion people since 0 BCE, of which half were women.. 50 billion, which is the equivalent to 1500 years ago.
Imagine over 1500 years of life, every second, and the chances of picking one second in the 1,500 years.
Any one second awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking etc

That's the rarity

2nd best looking? LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
You realise I've been here lurking from 2020 Covid jfl :lul::lul:
I didnt just join last year
I'm also not part of the tiktokcel group.. I made my account 2 days before August 8th when .org got namedropped.. its the only reason I snagged "greycel"

Also I'm known by users on Discord from long before 2023. I joined it many years back..

Read these two:

Read the replies below them too, of OG users verifying

Also I've been rating guys on TrueRateCelebs from 2019-2020 days...
I've probably spent more than 4x the amount of time you have on :blackpill: related content in the last 4-5 years :lul::LOL:

I am an excellend rater. Here is my Chad+ tierlist, based off having Arvid as 6PSL, and Colton Haynes as 6.5 PSL:
Here is a good Chad+ tierlist so you can understand:

7.5 PSL+: (Terra chad, beyond all PSL icons and chads) IRL morph tier, 1/ 250 000 000 - <20 alive
Example: Hernan Drago, Isaac Moreno. Prime Salludon (not even a joke, compare him to others side by side), Hexum

7 PSL+: (PSL icon) Worshipped here, 1/ 25 000 000 - <200 alive
Example: High tier example (7.25+ PSL) = Barrett, De Poot, Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz, Gandy, Alexander Zanoza, Louis Allen III
Normal example (7+ PSL) = Atesh Salih, Jorge Del Rio, Tyson Ballou, O’ Pry, Meeks, Henry Cavill, Massimo Del Sante

6.75 PSL+: (Giga chad) Once a lifetime you'll see one, 1/ 1 000 000 - <4000 alive
Example: Ian sommerhalder, Francsisco Lachowski, Zach Cox, Jeff Seid, Allesandro Dellisola, Simonas Pham

6.5 PSL+: (High chad) Once every few years you'll see one, 1/ 50 000 - <80000 alive

6 PSL+: (Chad) Few times a year sighting if you live in a busy city, 1/ 2 000 - <2 000 000 alive
Low tier chad example (6+ PSL) = Lorenzo Zurzolo, Alan Ritchson, Alain Delon

Btw, APPEAL =/= PSL, so some giga/high chads like Lachowski or Delon may have more appeal than even 7.25 PSL+. Tbh, 7.25 PSL+ have probably less appeal because they look so uncanny and perfect. For example, that Twitch streamer Amouranth thought Salludon had a Gigachad Filter on and "isn't real".

@Zeta sits somewhere in the Mid Chad tier
Example:
View attachment 2997254
View attachment 2997255
He is arguably High Chad, he is mogging High Chads in robustness, striking features and angularity..
He seems to be a better fit in that bracket:

I don't think he is GigaChad tier though, the gigachad's all objectively mog him.. although he isn't far behind. I'd say @Zeta your PSL is: 6.6 PSL
good thread bro he is very GL but if you genuinely think he is on the levels hight than damian kater amnesia and zayn malik that is beyond me and salludon is very high psl but he is definitely not the peak of male aesthetics most girls aren't actually attracted to him

good thread bro he is very GL but if you genuinely think he is on the levels hight than damian kater amnesia and zayn malik that is beyond me and salludon is very high psl but he is definitely not the peak of male aesthetics most girls aren't actually attracted to him
he is a retard, don't listen to him. Kater is a frauder who doesn't belong on that tier also

@Zeta is genuinely maybe the 2nd best looking user to have ever browsed PSL
View attachment 2997093

But Salludon clears you by over 1 entire PSL point
Which people really underestimate the value of
You need to understand the magnitude of the jumps at the higher level matter considerably more, the higher you go. People conflate the idea of 7.1 to 7.6 as the same as 5.1 to 5.6..
Imagine the difference between a 6.1 low chad like Zurzolo and a 6.6 high Chad like Saafiir. It’s that but way way bigger in jump

And this is an enire point gap from EVEN HIGHER than 6.1.. @Zeta Is somewhere around Mid-High Chad so from 6.25-6.5 PSL, I would say around 6.4 PSL (high-end for PSL)..
Salludon clears 7.5 PSL (IMO 7.6-7.7), he was truly Terrachad tier+ and was probably at his peak, the most aesthetic man of all time.

He looked like an IRL morph to the point Amouranth indirectly acknowledged him as the best human she's ever seen: :what:

At a level of psl that high where increments of 0.01 psl matter a lot, being over 110x that larger in gap is mental
He’s maxxed out a lot of features that @Zeta has and has more strikingness/ better bone placement/ more bone mass

This was a post I made between Alfredo Hernandez De La Cruz and Salludon:

People severely underestimate the absolute magnitude of seeing somebody like this.

To put it into perspective:

Theres BILLIONS of men out there. To put that into persepctive a million seconds is 12 days ago.. a BILLION seconds was 1992. Imagine every second from 1992, awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking whatever. Every 1 second being a different man

There's been over 100 billion people since 0 BCE, of which half were women.. 50 billion, which is the equivalent to 1500 years ago.
Imagine over 1500 years of life, every second, and the chances of picking one second in the 1,500 years.
Any one second awake/asleep, eating, shitting, talking etc

That's the rarity

salludon is brown, no way he mogs

• JFL
Charisma stopped bein active

probably me after my transplant if also counting the fact that my frame is huge etc.

There is a greycel which i wont mention who told me to rate him on PM and he is very good looking to be honest

So you were manlet and now ur 6’2? How did u grow that much.
I got a very late growth spurt at 16, but before that i kept growing slowly but steady and then I staggered instantaneously

Did braces ascend you? If not ascend did they made you look better?
Yes very much, i don’t think i have a picture right now but my teeth used to be really fucked up.

• Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
@russiancelreturns with dark hair

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel