Is your girlfriend kissing girls, cheating on you?

Azonin

Azonin

White HTN 6'4 8x5
Just saw a picture of her kissing another girl on the lips. Now look if this was a guy being kissed I would go total nigger mode run to her house barefoot and do unspeakable things, but is it normal if she's kissing another girl or am I cucking/coping?

• Ugh..
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
I don't have a girlfriend.

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Just saw a picture of her kissing another girl on the lips. Now look if this was a guy being kissed I would go total nigger mode run to her house barefoot and do unspeakable things, but is it normal if she's kissing another girl or am I cucking/coping?
Yes and she is lesbian :lul:, water

Not kidding if she does that she is bisexual

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Nah thats hot

• +1
Reactions: Recessed Life
ye you're most likely getting cucked bud. wouldnt worry about it too much though, if she leaves you for a girl it isnt your fault, your girlfriend was just a lesbian

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
My dick is bigger than yours.

p.s: I haven't even fucked her yet and she knows Im 7x6
Over u didnt even fucked her, what are u 11 years old?

Over u didnt even fucked her, what are u 11 years old?
dumbass if i had a 7x6 at 11 dont you think i would mog your shrimp-roided small testicled dick to death at 16+?

• JFL
dumbass if i had a 7x6 at 11 dont you think i would mog your shrimp-roided small testicled dick to death at 16+?
Whatever bro, i am bigger then ur 7x6 anyways ad i fuck foids and not ltr with bisexuals beckies retard loooool

Whatever bro, i am bigger then ur 7x6 anyways ad i fuck foids and not ltr with bisexuals beckies retard loooool
7x6 flaccid, 9x7.5 hard.

The kissing stuff was satire but she's bisexual, whatever relationship I have I still mog you and you're gonna cope about it like the average south american roberto shitskin.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Yes, that’s cheating. If you sucked another mans cock, wouldn’t that count as cheating just cause you’re both from the same gender?

But it’s ok, because she knows that deep down you’re a cuck and she doesen’t fear hurting your feelings or humiliating you, because you are totally non-threatening

Yes. Unless she offers a threesome

• JFL
Reactions: Azonin
Garbage thread

Yes, that’s cheating. If you sucked another mans cock, wouldn’t that count as cheating just cause you’re both from the same gender?

But it’s ok, because she knows that deep down you’re a cuck and she doesen’t fear hurting your feelings or humiliating you, because you are totally non-threatening
God damn these replies really reveal a lot of your guys' insecurities, she didn't even kiss her but I would still say that girls kissing each other is different than a man kissing another girl. Girls are generally more touchy meaning no matter what fucking girl you find (unless you want to be a virgin forever) you will, by your logic, cuck to her because girls are more touchy than men. You don't see men giving each other huggies or giving slight kisses you're retarded and overtrying to get a reaction out of me.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life and The Grinch
Fuck the state of society
How is this even a real situation? Soon you'll regret getting with a LGBTXYZ validation addicted terminally online freak

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias
Fuck the state of society
How is this even a real situation? Soon you'll regret getting with a LGBTXYZ validation addicted terminally online freak
women were always more predisposed to being bi than men

• Hmm...
Reactions: Recessed Life
Women aint loyal neeguh !