Is Zherka right about blacks?

date/procreate with niggers which is 100% true.
Most races date thier own this was never in question

you stated they don't want to associate at all as if they are as racist like the average chronically online schizo

No the trad lifestyle is outdated in the West

these women are whores, AI will replace many jobs, our children to those who have them will be more degenerate than us
A.I is completely overrated and isn't replacing shit, it's not even real A.I like people think it is. Trad lifestyle isn't outdated, nor has it ever been. Just because degeneracy is popular doesn't mean you should abandon your values and participate with the rest of the godless heathens. What are you even advocating for? i really don't get it. Just be a degenrate thug nigger haha fuck women and play warzone haha!!, what?

Most races date thier own this was never in question

you stated they don't want to associate at all as if they are as racist like the average chronically online schizo
The entire question is about fucking/procreating and white women on average do not do such things with niggers. Association is a by-product, how the fuck are they going to have sex if not associate with niggers? one and the same. Human beings are inherently racist by nature, we who have triple digit IQ just have the decency to not publicly show it most of the time e.g. to niggers and because jews control the country and would ruin you.

Trad lifestyle isn't outdated, nor has it ever been. Just because degeneracy is popular doesn't mean you should abandon your values and participate with the rest of the godless heathens
It is 100% not nearly as easy to achieve as it was 50 years ago. Degeneracy being popular makes it impossible to maintain these values. Tell me how you are going to have a nice God fearing family when you cant even find a God fearing wife?

It is 100% not nearly as easy to achieve as it was 50 years ago. Degeneracy being popular makes it impossible to maintain these values. Tell me how you are going to have a nice God fearing family when you cant even find a God fearing wife?
Nobody said it's easy or easier than it was 50 years ago, 50 years ago it was the norm and now jews have brainwashed the country, you have trannies/feminism/nigger-worship/etc, it's still possible and plenty of women want to be SAHMs leading that trad lifestyle. The outspoken minority are not to be given the time of day.
There are plenty of god-fearing women, it's harder for sure but you can find one in church or whereever, this is for whites anyways, ethnics can easily find one because most ethnics are god-fearing people.

The entire question is about fucking/procreating and white women on average do not do such things with niggers. Association is a by-product, how the fuck are they going to have sex if not associate with niggers?
It wasnt me who said they only procreate with white women
Human beings are inherently racist by nature, we who have triple digit IQ just have the decency to not publicly show it
Your inherent racism only goes as far as preferring ones race above another for comfortability JFL if you think everybody is just itching at the chance to let loose their incel rage on their local ethnic

zoomers simply arent like the other generation

There are plenty of god-fearing women, it's harder for sure but you can find one in church or whereever, this is for whites anyways, ethnics can easily find one because most ethnics are god-fearing people
This entire sentence is so sadly wrong man

its all fucked all of it and I hope you arent an American because your perspective will leave you in for a rude awakening. We are in the times where these "Christian girls" are often more degenerate than non Christian ones. Ive been in schooling long enough to realize this myself

Nobody said it's easy or easier than it was 50 years ago, 50 years ago it was the norm and now jews have brainwashed the country, you have trannies/feminism/nigger-worship/etc, it's still possible and plenty of women want to be SAHMs leading that trad lifestyle. The outspoken minority are not to be given the time of day.
There are plenty of god-fearing women, it's harder for sure but you can find one in church or whereever, this is for whites anyways, ethnics can easily find one because most ethnics are god-fearing people.
This retards message/take, briefly summarized:

“It’s the Jews! They did everything! Us whites are pure and our women are so pure and god fearing! You don’t understand, it’s the Jews who have lied to you all!”

Imbecile

Zherka is a retarded junkie

I agree with this ngl "erm muh iq brah" odds are you wont achieve anything special in life and your IQ only gets you as far as an office wage cuck job

while low inhib uneducated blacks don't do shit and collect welfare while (them) make their lives easier :lul:

I guess it matters when it comes to groups. If you put 1000 white people on an island and you put 1000 black people on another island, there will be blatant differences in the society both create. The black people will want to come to the white people island and not the other way around.

So IQ matters when it comes to building civilization. That said, an 85 IQ football playing , outgoing Tyrone will have a better life, at least in his younger years, than a 130 IQ white/Asian dork.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Keep coping faggot. You’re going to be having a family with a rebranded whore who feels that she settled for you and will not be satisfied by you as a partner or a lover.
That deathnik muzzie faggot claimed he was going to have an MTB virgin wife while I will rot alone for the rest of my life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
and then what? he will always be a 90 IQ negro, what's he going to do after that? just keep fucking random white hoes until he's 60? there is no purpose in that lifestyle, zherka is one of these mixed mutts who doesn't understand such a life is completely and utterly pointless, there's no purpose to it. Imagine being so cucked you envy niggers, couldn't be me.
What are most normies going to do? Keep going to wage slave at a job they hate until they are 60? Rather slay snowbunnies until 60 than wage slave at some job I hate and wish I could quit until I'm 60

What are most normies going to do? Keep going to wage slave at a job they hate until they are 60? Rather slay snowbunnies until 60 than wage slave at some job I hate and wish I could quit until I'm 60
niggas only slay snowbunnies when they're young, then the snowbunnies moveo onto younger niggas so that one nigga isn't going to slay until 60

So we should just give up and try and imitate the niggers, sell drugs, try and fuck hoes and get shot in a drive-by and complain about muh slavery muh white peepol? get real.
no point arguing with braindead coomers jfl

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
coomers jfl
where are you getting coomers from :lul: the argument made as simple as I can for your clear inability to read is wageslaving for a whore wife and loser children gets mogged badly by a low IQ lifestyle