ISHOWSPEED AND HIS GOOK GF

Monobloc

Monobloc

E-Surgeon
Members that know me here and from elsewhere know I am pretty anti-interracial couple, especially when it comes to Asian foids. Which is why immediately after I saw iShowSpeed and his new Korean girlfriend, I went in a fit of rage

How can you ever justify this??? Muh love is love, yes just go ahead and further deny the already emasculated average Asian man a chance with a foid and in the process further increase the bias of Asian women against Asian men and produce more ERs

ESPECIALLY when this worthless foid is just using him for his fame and money too

The Asian race must be saved

@seethe @gooner23 @Michael Myers @irkedphaggot @northern mogger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BitchBoy, wishIwasSalludon, lust and 16 others
nigga look like lab experiment and bitch look like 45 year old wageslaver

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
if you above 14 and watch this nigger you need help dead serious. unfunny ugly adult nigger screaming. but ofc autistic kids on tiktok love this ape nigger

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BitchBoy, WatermelonLover, incel194012940 and 23 others
South Korea is finished anyway unless they raise their birth rate by 300%. You should worry more about Japan and China.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc
Damn, she is wasting away her genes if they ever make babies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Milosz, rand anon and 4 others
being an anti interracial asian man must be wild jfl

you must be seething and punching the wall 247

@murdah @Hottaco34

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BitchBoy, DelonLover1999, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
Which is why immediately after I saw iShowSpeed and his new Korean girlfriend, I went in a fit of rage
Nigga seething over an Asian girl that wouldn't even look at him in public. Oh well....

GGWNxVzWEAA9Dc5

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 9 others
being anti interracial asian man must be wild jfl

you must be seething and punching the wall 247

@murdah @Hottaco34
It sucks, you can't even express these sentiments IRL, normies will mutilate your body and chuck your limbs in the Ganges River for saying shit like this, doesn't matter how well-liked or NT you are. I don't really have any issues with Asian women I got fairly lucky genetically but still makes me angry as fuck when I see WMAF/BMAF

• +1
Reactions: murdah and yeeyeeslayer
Members that know me here and from elsewhere know I am pretty anti-interracial couple, especially when it comes to Asian foids. Which is why immediately after I saw iShowSpeed and his new Korean girlfriend, I went in a fit of rage

How can you ever justify this??? Muh love is love, yes just go ahead and further deny the already emasculated average Asian man a chance with a foid and in the process further increase the bias of Asian women against Asian men and produce more ERs

ESPECIALLY when this worthless foid is just using him for his fame and money too

Save asia :lul::lul:. If you want to stop WMAF couples, you guys need to hold asian women accountable.

• +1
if you above 14 and watch this nigger you need help dead serious. unfunny ugly adult nigger screaming. but ofc autistic kids on tiktok love this ape nigger
I’m older than speed by a few weeks it’s over I’m old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Monobloc
It sucks, you can't even express these sentiments IRL, normies will mutilate your body and chuck your limbs in the Ganges River for saying shit like this, doesn't matter how well-liked or NT you are. I don't really have any issues with Asian women I got fairly lucky genetically but still makes me angry as fuck when I see WMAF/BMAF
oh yeah hell no

there's no way you can express these views publicly

you will immediately be labelled as an insecure misogynistic incel and will be laughed at and demonized

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc and murdah
I hate seeing WMAF as well, knowing its just cus theyre white and no other redeeming quality. AMWF is cool though since its harder for you guys to date out. BMAF is meh, very rare interracial pairing so it’s negligible.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
oh yeah hell no

there's no way you can express these views publicly

you will immediately be labelled as an insecure misogynistic incel and will be laughed at and demonized
I see asian guys get demonized for it all the time, “you guys are just incels” “This is why asian women don’t want you” “It’s your personality”

• +1
Reactions: future_ and yeeyeeslayer
I see asian guys get demonized for it all the time, “you guys are just incels” “This is why asian women don’t want you” “It’s your personality”
yeahh dude

especially on tiktok when there's a WMAF and someone mentions the oxford study,

if an asian men expresses the slightest negative reaction, these radfems go off on them

• JFL
  • +1
he has 20 mil on YouTube, and can’t even fuck some mtb Korean foid, and got rejected by half of the SK where the foids don’t know who he is. Lil bro better calm your tits when are you seething

• WTF
https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/ theyre the only race to have a support group on reddit
This reddit is fucking giga cagefuel. They will recognize WMAF being a prevalent issue but not the fact that they look ugly as fuck. Combine that with the social stigma of Asians having small dicks and it's not a huge surprise Asian women are looking elsewhere, not saying it's a valid excuse to become a race traitor. Someone needs to blackpill these faggots and tell them they need extensive surgery to match up to Caucasian beauty standards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lust and murdah
that's a girl making that post isn't it broootal girls are almost never racist 😭😭😭😭

@Michael Myers you were right about lefty white foids being racist towards south asians, i didn't see it before but your right

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Monobloc
This reddit is fucking giga cagefuel. They will recognize WMAF being a prevalent issue but not the fact that they look ugly as fuck. Combine that with the social stigma of Asians having small dicks and it's not a huge surprise Asian women are looking elsewhere, not saying it's a valid excuse to become a race traitor. Someone needs to blackpill these faggots and tell them they need extensive surgery to match up to Caucasian beauty standards
It has a lot to do with confucianism as well though, WMAF is a nuanced problem.

• +1
that's a girl making that post isn't it broootal girls are almost never racist 😭😭😭😭

@Michael Myers you were right about lefty white foids being racist towards south asians, i didn't see it before but your right
indians are the only race ive seen leftists be racist towards :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ur typing became more psl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FloppaFlops, murdah and Monobloc
didnt this goober get cheated on by all his previous gfs lolz

feel bad

• JFL
  • +1
indians are the only race ive seen leftists be racist towards :lul:
overrrr

meanwhile white lefty foids look past our terrorist falio because we mog :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Monobloc and murdah

Over for gooks, they can’t be saved anymore. Even with media halo and good economy they are struggling. Let alone if they had none of that.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Over for gooks, they can’t be saved anymore. Even with media halo and good economy they are struggling. Let alone if they had none of that.
Better than Indians at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: emeraldglass and Monobloc
lol what media halo

theyre almost always protrayed as nerds in hollywood movies

• Hmm...
Reactions: murdah
lol what media halo

theyre almost always protrayed as nerds in hollywood movies
Kpop, Jpop, Better Representation in Western Media, and the rise of korean media into the mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc and emeraldglass
  • JFL
Rise of K-Pop and K-Dramas
ik but thats relativley recent

im talking historically, like in the 80s and 90s they had negative protrayal in hollywood just like all ethnics

• +1

@coisbhai

Damn, she is wasting away her genes if they ever make babies
as if she'll let that happen, she's just going to get some clout some money, and cheat with a white chadlite

• +1
  • So Sad
ik but thats relativley recent

im talking historically, like in the 80s and 90s they had negative protrayal in hollywood just like all ethnics
The first hollywood sex symbol was Japanese and had many women fawn over him, everything changed afterwards. Cumskin men became envious and deliberately started anti-asian propaganda against asian men

• +1
Reactions: Monobloc and yeeyeeslayer
@Monobloc We must genocide all white men.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: seethe and murdah
Niggas getting mad at what whores do with their pussies is hilarious 😂

• Ugh..
@yeeyeeslayer your people already do that in the Middle East

• JFL
its not that serious
most asian in asia are dating each other
most asian in western country are dating each other

if white brah tell u stats or otherwise its cause they are looking at skewed statistics

which city are u in
go to the closest mall or campus and you will see same race couple every where

• Hmm...
@Monobloc We must genocide all white men.
they already doing that to themselves accepting mass immigrants into canada usa europe

OP since ur anti interracial would this mean that if you had a very hot white girl interested in u you would turn her down

• +1